Chapter 30: The Obsidian Mist

The 7 heirs spent the rest of their school hours locked up in the headquarters, devising a plan, an escape route, a rescue mission and that whole organza.

The girls weren't coming. And the boys made sure of that.

Despite the reluctancy of the girls to do so, arguing with their male friends that this was Lisa's life at hand, the heirs could only say that they wouldn't allow it, no matter what happened and no matter how much the heiresses pleaded.

"Hell, I'll die before I let you walk inside that shit hole" Seokjin says to his girlfriend when the latter said that if their own lives were at risk, Lisa wouldn't double think of saving them.

"Guys, help me in on this" Seokjin says to his friends who haven't really helped him and jimin in convincing their friends into staying behind.

"I know you guys wanna help, but if the three of you are present, we won't be able to ensure your safety, and god knows what vile things are in there, It's also easier for us to have an escape route if someone is out on the lookout.

I can't trust all of the black dragon members yet because even if I'm their next leader, I still haven't gotten the position, meaning their loyalty is to my older family members, and god knows what role they played in this" Jeongguk tried explaining to them as he was highlighting the escape route of the building of the building's blueprint with Taehyung.

"And besides, once we do get her back, she might've been traumatized with the events, I mean she was locked up for a year and half, if you guys are with us and you see the horrors, she'll have a harder time in coping if her own female friends are just as shocked and traumatized as her" Taehyung says in a cold voice.

He was as serious as he once was, his other personality, the strikingly opposite to that of the charming and humorous personality he had.

Jeongguk stiffened while the others were surprised by what he said.. They hadn't realized what would happen once they get her back.

Would she even be alright with them talking to her?

She might have traumas and PTSD tendencies. They haven't even thought about what torture she must've gone through, because despite the pictures that was shown to them, they wouldn't know the backstory of it all, yet one thing was for sure, they were getting her back tonight even if it means setting the whole world on fire.

"We just don't want to have any risk of any of you to undergo the same thing Lisa went through, even if it kills us thinking about it,"Jimin starts as he glances at Jeongguk, "None of us wanted that to ever happen to Lisa, what would make it even worse is if any of you would even have a slight possibility of being captured too"

"We know, but wouldn't it be easier if we go there together? And even if we aren't inside that hellhole, who says that we aren't as in much danger in the 'outside world'?" Jisoo pushes.

"Kim Jisoo- There's no room for argument in this, we're all sending our men to guide your manor" Seokjin says, with such sternness in his voice, a tone he never gave towards the eldest heiress.

"Oh god, but, do you all have to go there? All of you?! Wouldn't that be a perfect set up to kill all of you?" Roseanne says in nervousness.

The others realize what she meant and they hadn't thought about that, indeed their ambush may be surprising for Baeknim, but who says he wouldn't be glad to find all the heirs together in one place?