Chapter 33: Golden Glory

Jeon Jeongguk knew he could not hold his friend back when the older had walked stealthily away with such heavy charisma as he kicked down the door.

He realised that it was the perfect time to look for Lisa while Baeknim was distracted. Walking slowly towards the opposite staircase to which Vantae had gone up to, he went up on every other step. It would be more efficient and unnoticeable.

Once he cascaded towards those stairs, a huge door stood before him and he knew not to make any noise, placing his ear right onto the door to hear the noice from the other side.

He suddenly heard a number of men talking to one another, and before he decided to do something impulsive, he tried to listen and understand what was behind their conversation, digging his hands through his long hair removing it out of his eye sight during the process of it all.

"Did you dumbheads know that the drug that came in this morning is pretty vicious to the body, wouldn't dare put that shit near me, right mustine?"

"Drug? Oh, is that the one that Boss wants to use tonight?" The guy named mustine replied back, Jeongguk assumed that that was a code name or a nickname because heaven's sake, no parent would name their child "mustine".

"Who do you think that is for? I don't think Boss B would put that nasty thing in his body, he'd lose all senses and consciousness. If he has an antidote he'd wake up feeling druggy and shit man. And if he don't have no antidote, he could stay paralysed and numb" another male butted in.

"Oh, I think he induced it into the body of that girl that he's holding captive in the meeting room, I remember Boss Changbin asking for a batch of the drugs and stuff, and when I went inside the room the girl was knockout from wherever they got her from"

"He must really want to fuck her so badly that he wanted her unconscious, he usually just goes for it anyway"

"I heard that the bitch has some guts or something like that"

"Nah, I think that's the girl he's been liking and watching since we first started working for him, remember how obsessed he was with that woman that he had pictures in his office"

"Oh yeah, well at least the girl that Boss B brought in a year and a half ago didn't fight back too much"

"I don't think she could fight back too much Rocky, not when you basically banged her body against the hard floor in the warehouse when she tried to stand up"

The heir's fists were now shaking madly and his face was no longer of playful amusement. His eyes had turned so dark that the pupil and iris were basically one from the black of it all.

A loud eruption came and surprised the drinking men of Baeknim when the heir's fists were punched through the doors.

A huge hole had now been harshly formed at the hard wooden door, the six males that had been playing card and drinking whiskey now saw the devil that was waiting for them at the other side of the room.

Their natural instinct was to shoot at the intruder, but they must have never experienced the wrath given upon a Jeon.

Escaping each flying bullet that came for him, he threw daggers and knives, gushing out their throats, eyes with each dagger.