Chapter 34: The King's Saving grace -I

"The Black Dragon Heir. A pleasure really. I should've tried to beg the Red Phoenix Yakuza Family to kill you off a long time ago" Baeknim says.

Taehyung stiffened at the statement and looked at Jeongguk in surprise and worry. His friend remained unmoved, glaring at Baeknim the same way, with murderous intent.

Jeongguk realised the hatred that Baeknim must've had for him must've been extreme for him to want to beg and ask for the help of the infamous Red Phoenix Yakuya Family.

Once you ask a request from them, you have to pay it back with your own life, or the life of whom you loved.

That group was untouchable, even Jeongguk wouldn't dare to touch their heir, he didn't even know the heir's identity. That was how protected he was.

Another reason that he didn't dare touch their business was because of the fact that the Black Dragon Mafia and Red Phoenix Yakuya have orchestrated a peace deal for over millennium already.

Over a thousand year of respective peace treaty deals between the two families was something that was preciously preserved and treasured, it was a deal that they wouldn't cross and touch each other's borders.

"You wouldn't dare" Jeongguk said before the anger rose in his eyes, and as he shot Baeknim, the male's guard had protected him and thus the hundreds of men started to come in.

The infiltration of the sanctuary came in a rush and quite unexpected. The 4 elites were trapped in one room as hundreds of Baeknim's men entered and assisted Changbin.

They were making him get away and there was nothing the others could do, not when they were out numbered.

Jeongguk and Taehyung's weapons were far from their persons while Lisa was knock out numb unconscious.

Baeknim had 'apparnelty' given her the antidote already. He had just needed her to be unconscious when Jeongguk arrived.

Sumbin, the loyal assassin, second in command and infamous loyal servant of Baeknim continued to block out every hit that Jeongguk and Vantae had tried to aim towards Baeknim.

Sumbin was infamously known for his light-coloured skin similar to snow, elbow length platinum white hair, and sharp eyes that had given that flair of a fallen Angel. A deathly one. His cold silver eyes did nothing but murder the heirs with one gaze.

Meanwhile Jennie was numb out on her legs, basically paralysed on the waist down, her vision going spiral and blurry as every second passed.

She tried to make hold of the situation but it was getting more difficult each second that passed by that she didn't have the antidote in her system.

Locked up in a circle, surrounded by enemies, Baeknim's men took Lisa away from the room, taking her with them.

It was a bloodbath as the two heirs tried to dodge every bullet while only having multiple knives on their person.

Sumbin, remained to block Jennie's path, protecting Baeknim every time a bullet or punch was coming his way, he was ridiculously getting on Jeongguk's last nerve.

Jeongguk ducked and was able to kick their guns nearer to them as he rolled and shot the person nearing Jennie.

Bullets flying from everywhere as blood started to rain on everyone's clothes.

Jeongguk used his mastering of taekwondo and jujitsu while knocking out everybody on his way, trying not to use his weapons but as a last resort.

Vantae was doing the same thing, punching and dodging, kicking and beating everyone. It was a whole mess that no one could stop. Baeknim was aiming for Jennie when Jeongguk got in the way once more.