Chapter 10~Gulit

Hello my lovelies I am back :3 Sorry this is kinda short. I know you've been very patient. Of course you know the business and stuff. I've also started watching Blue Exorcist! WHICH IS AWESOME! So that's also why I haven't been writing. I apologize. But I will be writing every now and then. So, don't fret that I won't finish this story. I hate it when other writers don't finish their amazing stories, so I will not do it to you. Don't forget to like/vote and comment! Have an icey day/night!

Charles' POV
I couldn't help but worry myself sick. Not just about Raven, but Evelyn as well. She knows what Shaw is capable of, and the monster he truly is. Oh god what if he did something to her AND Raven?! I feel so guilty now for yelling at them earlier. I should have stayed and watched them. Now they could all be gone and I'd be all my fault. Sweat dripped from my forehead. My hands were moist and clammy. I sat in a car with Erik beside me, Moira in front, and another agent driving. Erik attempted not to look worried, but I didn't have to be a mind reader to sense that he was distressed. After what seemed like hours, we finally arrived at the CIA headquarters. Or least what was left of it. I practically ran out of the car along with Erik. Sean, Hank, and Alex stood in front of a concrete bench. All of them looked very nervous and upset. Wait, where is Angel and Darwin? It appeared that they were trying to hide something. At the sight of us they stepped away and let us see what was there. Raven sat on the bench with Evelyn's head on her lap. Raven glanced back up at us. Her eyes were red and puffy from crying. Something's wrong...terribly wrong. Erik rushed to his beloved sister before I had the chance. Raven stood back up while Erik took her place. His eyes sunk like stones at the sight of his unconscious sister. God, this is all my fault! If I was there I could have saved her! I stood speechless at the sight. Is she...? "She's not dead..." Hank informed us. "What happened?" Erik asked coldly. "I'm not completely sure. We saw Shaw inject something into her..." Hank muttered. "We tried to save her but..." Erik snapped his head back up at Hank. "But what! Look what happened to my sister because of you! All of you!" Dammit Erik! Don't you think they already feel guilty! "Erik that's enough! We've made arrangements for you all to be taken home immediately." I explained. "We're not going home." Sean said bluntly. "What?" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "He's not going back to prison," He responded, "He killed Darwin." That truly made my blood boil. Shaw truly is a monster. First Darwin, and now Evelyn! "All the more reason for you to leave." I replied. Raven turned to me with tears in her eyes. "Darwin's dead Charles, and we can't even bury him." She pleaded. Erik took off his jacket and placed it under Evelyn's head as a pillow. He stood up confidently with anger in his eyes. "We can avenge him." He stated. Oh god not this avenging thing again. "Erik, a word please." I commented. We stood a decent distance away for them not to hear us. "They're just kids." I told him. "No, they were kids," He argued, "Shaw has his army, we need ours." I sighed and nodded, finally giving in. We turned back towards our 'army' and I clapped my hand together. "We'll have to train. All of us. Yes?" I announced. They all nodded in agreement without saying a word. "Well we can't stay here. Even if they reopen the department, it's not safe. We've got nowhere to go." Hank added. Everyone's faces become even more glum, that is until I remembered. "Yes, we do." I responded. They all gave me an unsure confused look. Just wait until they see what I have in store for them. And when we get to this 'safe haven' I can finally see what happened to Evelyn.

Evelyn's POV
All the memories...they're coming back. And I couldn't do anything except watch. Everything that's haunted me all these years. It was almost unbearable. Yet...something was different. I couldn't quite put my finger on it with all the pain. It was almost like....voices?

Bwhahahahaha! x3 The suspense! What do YOU think happened to Evelyn? Comment your guess!