Killer!!

Ch - 21

Closing both eyes sidharth rest his head on the seat of chopper. Kushal sit besides him, just then his phone start ringing. "Who's this?" Sidharth asked by closing his eyes.

Kushal look at the caller and says, "It's your princess bro." He open his in a jerk and pick the call, "What happened princess? Are you fine? Why you calling me at this time? Are you not sleeping? Tell me please what's the matter?

Sana says from the other side, " Sidharth if you give me the time then i can say something. Today you behaving like me by asking continuous questions."

Kushal chuckles because sana's voice come outside. Giving him a stern look sidharth says, "Ohk , now tell me what happen? "

Sana replies, "First i am sorry for disturbing your sleep."

"You know what princess now there's a punishment is waiting for you, because you again said that word. And without any sorry, tell me now why you are call me. " Said sidharth with a smirk.

Sana says with an tensed voice, "What type of punishment?" " That i tell you later, can you please tell me the matter princess." She says in a normal tone, "Irish is there, she knows who the culprit is."

"I can't tell you everything on phone. Can you come here like the last time you came?" He replies with a smile, "Wait for me i will be there soon. And is ms. Spirit is there now?"

Sana nodded her head in yes. He chuckles and says, "Princess i can't see your nodding, answer in words please." She bit her lips and says, "So.... No i mean yes she is here."

"Put the phone on speaker, so that she can hear me." Said sidharth. Sana did the same he asks for and look at Irish. He says from the other side,

" Ms. Spirit, i know you are hell irritating, but could you give my princess some time for sleep."

"Because she is human, she get tired and have to charge her battery. At least till the time i am not reaching there, give her some personal space."

Sana look at Irish who shakes her head and says, "tell him he is more irritating than me. I am coming after sometime." Sana smiles at her and said in the phone, "you are more irritating."

Sidharth frown and says," What you find me irritating?" "No no... Irish said this to you not me. You know i will never say like this." Said Sana.

He sighs and says, "No back to sleep without any argument princess."

After hang up the call, she move back to bed as per her best friend's order.

He reaches shimla after sometimes and directly move to Sana's hostel. After jumping inside the college campus he give the hostel guard some pennies and move towards her room.

Sana's sleep broke by the knock of the door. She understand who it can be and move to open the door in a hurry.

As soon as she unlock the door he pulled her tightly on his embrace.

She is taken aback by his sudden hug but didn't say anything and hug him back.
"I missed you so much princess." Said sidharth by kissing her hair.