Chapter twenty eight: year six

"Oh, home, let me come home
Home is wherever I'm with you"
-song: Home by Edith Whiskers
___________________________________

september 1st, 1996
year 6

      OPHELIA STEPPED ONTO the Hogwarts Express as she chewed on her lip -she swore it was going to start to bruise if she kept doing that- her eyes were dancing around the area trying to find her Slytherin price.

      She sighed as she watched him go into a compartment with his friends. She scrunched her nose, not knowing if she should go talk to him.

      She shook her head and began to find the compartment her own friends were in, thinking that Draco probably wanted to talk to his fellow Slytherins instead of talking to her.

     As she walked along narrow hallway, she couldn't help but notice people staring at her. She knew why though, she was in the daily profit from being apart of the Ministry attack. She wasn't sure if she liked the attention.

      "Ophelia in here," She turned her head to the side to see Macy and Lillian sitting in a compartment to her right.

     She smiled and joined them. "How was your guy's summer?" She asked while sitting down. She wrote to each of them a few times, nothing compared to how much she wrote to Draco. Though to be honest they probably wrote to Ophelia more times Malfoy did.

     "Mine was great," Macy crossed her left leg over her right "How about you?"

     "Oh," Ophelia sighed "It was good." She lied.

      "Well mine wa-"

      Lillian was cut off by the screeching sound of the compartment door being opened.

      Ophelia tried to hide her smile as Draco stood in the entrance. He locked eyes with her and tilted his head to the side, signaling her to go talk to him.

      "I'll be right back." She mumbled to Macy and Lillian while she stood up.

       Once she stepped out of the small room, Malfoy placed his hand on her lower back as he led her to an empty area. They squeezed through the tiny hallway, passing full compartments.

       Once they were inside Ophelia turned around to face Draco.

      "Why didn't you come find me," he started "to sit with me?" He asked with his eyebrows raised.

      "Oh," Woodlock felt a her face get red "I just saw you go with your friends, and I thought you would want to be with them, so I left you alone." She rambled while feeling slightly embarrassed.

      Draco scoffed "I think I rather be with you then them."

      "Oh," she smiled and looked at the ground. "That's nice." She murmured.

       Draco observed her. Starting at her wired glasses, all the way down to her familiar beaten up shoes.

She really hadn't changed.

      Malfoy chuckled and leaned against the compartment door. "I missed you." He muttered quietly, Ophelia almost didn't here it.

       Ophelia sighed as she looked up at his face. She noticed how he looked even paler and thinner then the last time she saw him, barley two weeks ago.

      "Are you ok?" She asked while she looked up at him "You seem off."

     "Yeah I'm fine." he shoved his hands in his pockets, annoyed at the question.