Did he feel good?

So my story started months ago when the school's most popular guy came and started living next door. I was a simple nerdy girl before that. I didn't talk to much people. I only had one best friend. I was invisible in school and I liked that a lot. I really didn't have any problem being the last one picked up in gym class. I loved my books and the least amount of socializing. But.

But, the day, Hunter Donnavan step his sexy foot in my life, it has became a roller coaster ride. I sat on the centralized table at the cafeteria. I have more than two friends now. Believe it or not. I talk back to people who are rude. Yes.

I have been in a police station and right now for the first time in my life I am sitting on my bed on a Saturday evening because I am grounded. Now, I don't mind if I am not allowed to go out or watch television, I am totally cool with it but my dad is one step ahead. He banned me from reading.

Yes. he actually banned me from reading any kind of novels for a month. And that's why I am here sitting on my bed on a Saturday doing nothing and looking at my window. Why was I even grounded on the first place? I just answered that question. Hunter Sexy Donnavan.

I was so engrossed in waiting for him, outside his house that I completely forgot that my phone died and my family was probably worrying about me. As soon as I stepped inside my house. My father was waiting for me. Looking at me with his furrowed eyebrows. Lecturing me and even insisting me that I should just throw my phone away as I probably don't know how to use it anyway. My thoughts were suddenly disrupted with a knock. I went ahead and opened the door to find an empty hallway. What? I am imagining things now?

I closed the door, went ahead and as I was about to sit on my bed as I heard a knock again.

"What the? For god's sake Damien." I said in frustration but as I was about to open the door I heard another knock and it was not coming from the door. It was coming from my phone.

Who changed my message tone? I opened my phone and saw two new messages.

Hunter: Open your window.

Hunter: Your window sweetheart, not your door -_- 

I looked up felling embarrassed and went to my window. I opened it and saw a shirtless Hunter. Why is he shirtless?

My cheeks became red and hot as I looked at him and he is looking at his phone but the sound of window opening diverted his attention and he looked up at me. His gaze made my stomach tingly. Soon enough he was inside my room and in front of me.

Without

his

shirt

I was just preparing myself to say something to him but my lips were soon sealed by someone else's soft lips and I was taken into a different world. Hunter was holding me by my waist and it took me minutes to respond back but soon I wrapped my arms around his neck and he tilted his neck to kiss me more deeply and passionately. I love this feeling. I love his soft lips on mine. I love that he is sucking my bottom lip right now and I moaned making him growl.
We were soon on my bed as he was on the top of me and I was feeling his bare shoulders, chest and then his biceps. We were both moaning by now and his hands were firmly holding my waist and mine were rubbing his neck.

I never thought someone could make me feel this way. This is a foreign feeling for me and so far I am loving every second of it. His smell, his touch, his soft lips, his moans but soon the feeling stopped and I pouted as I opened my eyes. I looked into those twinkling green eyes, his pupils were large and he was looking at me with his mouth ajar as he was trying to take a breath.

"You are so beautiful." He said without any warning and as the blood rose to my cheeks. I smiled shyly at him "Thank you." I said and he chuckled.

"You are seriously going to say Thank you, every time I'll tell you that?" By now I was confused. No man told me that I am beautiful except my father and I always said Thank you Daddy. I didn't think I could use the exact words here.
At least give me some credit.

I was now looking at him intently. I could see his face so clearly even without my glasses. His skin is so perfect. I started roaming my fingers around his face and caressed my thumb on his bottom lip and pulled it down which seemed to arouse him because he moaned ever so slightly.

"I don't think I'll be able to control if you don't stop." He said more like whispered.

"Then don't." I said looking deep into his eyes as I kissed him softly. He deepened the kiss immediately holding me tightly as his hands snaked inside my top. His hot and big hands made my stomach tingle. I moaned again but soon enough he stopped again and got up.

"I should go." And just like that he was out of my room

What the hell just happened?