𝐓𝐄𝐍 ❥

AMOUR
CHAPTER TEN ━━ Coal

▎AMOUR  ▎CHAPTER TEN ━━ Coal

━━━━━━━━━━

THERE WAS A HOGSMEADE TRIP PLANNED. And after a lot of convincing from her friends, Lyra agreed to go. Right after the Yule Ball, she started researching a lot of stuff about her family. It drove her friends insane how much she talked about it. She also began to feel something whenever Ginny touched her. She didn't know what those little electrifying sparks were, still, she choose to ignore them. By ignoring meaning to find excuses to not be around her, it made the others suspicious and Ginny sad.

"I'm so happy that you decided to go with us to Hogsmeade, Ly," said Ginny cheery.

Lyra nodded, earning a frown from the other girl. I'm being such an annoying brat just because I don't know how to act around her. "Okay," began Natalie, trying to defuse the awkward tension, "where should we go first? Honeydukes?"

When the other two agreed, all eyes were on Lyra. "You want to go there?" asked Ginny.

"Oh yes, Honeydukes it is. Mhm." Lyra put her hands in her pocket when Ginny tried to hold one. The four Gryffindors entered the candy store where many students were filling their bags with sweets, which filled the air with a mix of pleasant aroma's.

     "You didn't agree to go here to buy nothing, Lyra Malfoy," Ginny argued, filling her bag with sweets.

"I'll just pick a few and I'll eat yours when I'm done," Lyra told her, smiling and took her own bag.

     Ginny laughed. Lyra always liked listening to Ginny's laugh. It didn't sound weird or funny, just like you would expect her to laugh when you meet her. "I'll hex your fingers away if you dare to touch my sweets."

Filling her bag with a fair few, Lyra went to pay for them. She noticed a familiar Ravenclaw she'd been looking for entering the store. When Lyra said yes to Hogsmeade, she proposed to ask Luna with them but this morning, the girls couldn't find her at all.

     "Luna!" The other girl, who was wearing snowflake earrings approached Lyra.

"Hello Lyra."

     "Hey Luna, how's it going?"

"I'm doing great, although I think I have a little cold," she informed sadly. Lyra placed her hand on the other girl's forehead to check if it felt hot.

     "Oh, I think you have one Luna." She nodded, taking her hand off, "you should go to Pomfrey or it could turn out worse."