A lane down the past ( Part 11)

Author's POV

" Jimin ?" Mrs Park called out , when they all were in the living room. 

" Yes mom ?" Jimin said .

" What happened to you , Chim ? Jhope  , that day said that you have been skipping your dance classes , while in two months you have your national dance competition? Jimin, as much as I knew , you were damn serious about your dancing.  Now what's the matter child? And these days , I've seen marks on your back , arms and legs . What is actually wrong with you ? I mean how did you end up getting so many marks all over you? And your forehead? Oh my God! What all are happening these days ? Say me ?" Mrs Park inquired .

Jimin looked at Jungkook who was sitting across him and he was giving Jimin a stern look .

  " Umm ... m-mo—"

" AH ! Mom ! I have asked Jimin to take care of himself.  I know , I have also seen Jimin getting so many marks on his back and arms and legs.  First , I was also so concerned like you , but then ... I asked Tae and then he said that our school has started compulsory ice skating classes.  I think that's where be got these cuts from ." Jungkook interrupted, before Jimin could speak further. 

Mr Jeon looked at Jimin.  " Why ? Why Chimmy ? Why didn't you inform us anything about the ice skating classes? "
" Uhm ! Dad ! I w-was going t-to answer.. B-but H-hyung already bet me to it !"

Mrs Park and Mr Jeon nodded their heads in an understanding manner .

" But Jimin.... why does the marks look like you have been whipped ?" Mr Jeon said . Jimin and Jungkook's heads jerked up and their eyes turned wide.

=======================

Jungkook and Jimin entered Jimin's room . " Today at lunch .. WHO TF ASKED YOU TO SAY ANYTHING? " Jungkook shouted . Jimin flinched.  " I am s-sorry... s-sir!"

" I am not satisfied with a sorry baby ! You know what to do !"

Jimin nodded his head and took off his shirt and then sat down on his knees on the floor .

==

" Ahhh ! PLEASE ! I-IT'S ENOUGH!" Jimin shouted, the moment the whip hit his back the 19th time . It was enough.  His whole back was bleeding.  He was completely broken . He had a heart break and ..... he was sexually and physically abused too . The only thing that didn't happen with him was .......

" Who asked your opinion, bitch ?" Jungkook said, hitting Jimin for the last time, before throwing the whip away . Jimin's limp body fell down on the floor , unable to take anymore. 

" J-jungkook H-Hyung... p-please .... all I did was to love you ."

" Looks like I care?" Jungkook scoffed, before kicking Jimin's pale and cold body and walking away .

××××

You'll get it back , Kook !

How are you all ?