15. Demon

Kennedy banks pov

"Hey where's Durk going ?" I ask von as I walk out the booth

"Hey where's Durk going ?" I ask von as I walk out the booth .

"He gotta handle some business with India "

"Oh so you taking me home ? " I smirk . I'm actually excited for him to see that me and Daniel are living together since he was 'all up in ' jordie ,like I care .

"The fuck you smirking for weirdo ?" He asks with a stank face .

"Nothing but just to let you know you won't be dropping me off at your lil boo jordies house. " I tell him

"Mhm so u and devin moved in together huh ? " he asks

"Daniel " I correct him

"Who ever " he rolls his eyes " ion give a damn , imma just slide by MY girl house on the way back " he chuckles referring to jordie .

"I don't know if you think that makes me jealous but it don't !" I snap

"Them mean ass eyebrows say otherwise " he laughs

"Oh go to hell . You fuck everything that moves " I roll my eyes " bow legged ass can't even walk right but can fuck ain't that some shit " I say then walk in the booth to grab my purse . I hate how mad he makes me by saying that smallest things .

I hear the door open behind me and some heavy ass breathing . "Call me bow legged again "

I turn around and see von standing in my face with his nostrils flared up and his fist bawled . " boy you don't scare me " I start " all you have is a funky ass attitude , bent outta shape ass legs and ugly ass dreads . Always tryna snap on somebody, so like I said before fuck you BOW LEGGED ass " I yell .

Omniscient pov

"So like I said before fuck you BOW LEGGED ass !" Kennedy yells. Dayvons blood starts to boil as his anger takes over .

"You better be lucky your durks sister I swear to god " he grits through his teeth

"Or what ? What you gone do , hit me ? " she asks with a smirk on her face .

"Hoe I'm a gangster I will smack the fuck outta you"

"Do it "

He looks at her eyes then her lips . Her lips are plump and pink . Von couldn't help but to look at them since she was always cussing him out or talking and Ever since they kissed in the car he couldn't stop thinking about them . How they taste , how the felt , how they would feel wrapped around his-