Chapter 15

This is just a short chapter
for yall before I go
back to school tomorrow

Enjoy!!

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

Sitting in the car, I felt calm

Sitting in the car, I felt calm. I had my angel under my arm, tucked into my body. Her mere presence made me calm. If she wasn't here, I'm sure I would have mullered that fucking driver in the front. Smithy I think his name was. A fucking pathetic name for a fucking pathetic man.

The way his eyes were travelling down my Lavender's body ,like he wanted to take her right against the car, made me want to claw them out. He payed special attention to her legs as well. Who did he think he was? She was practically squirming under his gaze.

And how dare he accuse me of making my poor baby uncomfortable. The nerve on him. I wasn't the one that was plainly checking her out. Did he do that everyday? He was her personal driver after all. I swear if he does I'll personally kill him myself.

The only satisfaction I got from that interaction was the pure jealousy and disgust on his face when he saw my arm around her waist. The way his eyes narrowed onto it like ,if he stared at it hard enough, it would disappear. I would never disappear from my angel's life. No after just meeting her.

I frankly just realised he didn't necessarily know where we had to go. I didn't exactly want to talk to the dude but I also didn't want to make my angel late for school.

I moved Lavender's head of my shoulder so I could sit up . She looked up at me with confusion and a pout took over her lips. Fuck.

"Don't pout little girl." I ran my finger over her lips smooshing them in the process. She began to blush.

"W-why Charlie?" I looked directly in her eyes and gravitated towards her.

"Unless you want to use them lips to suck something a little more interesting than an apple juice box, I suggest you listen to me and don't pout little girl."

Her cheeks got redder and she began squirming in her seat. I saw her squeeze her thighs together and rub them. My little girl was aroused.

I decided to stop teasing her for a while and let her cool down. I leaned forward and knocked on the tinted glass that was between the front and back seats.

"Charlie what are you doing?"

The glass lowered and the idiots voice grumbled from the driver's seat.