Drunk Confessions//Oliver Phelps

A/N: This is my first book of one-shots so I hope you guys like it! There will be fluffy cute stuff and probably a bit of smut even though I'm literally laughing from uncomfyness while writing it. 

I will be taking request so you can leave it in the comments, message me on Wattpad, or dm me on my Instagram which is @_potteroholic_ I can't guarantee I'll get to them all but I'll try :)

If you know me in real life, no you don't! Also, I don't normally write stuff like this, where did all my innocence disappear too. But either way, I hope you enjoy the chapter <3

Warnings: Slightly smutty in some way I guess? Also if you have any sort of fear of throw up don't read this chapter. I just felt I had to put this because I have a huge phobia of throw up so it literally KILLED ME to write this chapter. But I'd do nearly anything for you guys.

_____________________________

Recently you have been feeling a bit down, you always felt sad or lonely. All of your friends seemed to leave you without explanations. Secretly you knew the reason was that they thought you weren't pretty enough to be with them and focused too much on college classes.

Oliver, who has been your best friend for as long as you can remember, invited you to a party to lift your spirits. You had protested at first, knowing that you weren't much of a party person, but once he gave you pouty lips and sad eyes you couldn't help but cave in.

Over the past few years, feelings for Oliver were brewing inside of you. It was something you would never admit out loud, in fear that he wouldn't feel the same and it would only break your friendship.

You put on a small black dress that perfectly wrapped around your curves. It fell midway down your thigh and had a relatively low neckline. You didn't want to wear anything too out there to avoid being noticed by many people.

You heard a honk from the car outside and grabbed your small handbag before walking outside to join Oliver in the car.

"You look really amazing, " he said with a smile.

"Thanks, Ollie, " you responded, trying to stop yourself from blushing.

You buckled your seat belt then stared out the window as Oliver continued to drive you to the party. Once you got there you stepped out of the car and followed him inside.

People were already dancing to the music which was blasting, making it nearly impossible for you to hear your own thoughts. You started to feel a little uncomfortable after hardly five minutes of being here. 

"Did you want anything to drink?" Oliver asked you.

"Yeah sure, but only water, " you responded before he walked away towards the kitchen. 

Walking around the house it was all the same, crazy students getting drunk, dancing really close up to each other, and making out on the couches. All of a sudden you saw one of your old friends, she saw you staring at her and walked over to you.

"What are you doing here Y/N?" she asked in an annoyed snooty tone.

"It's none of your business, " I shot back, not wanting to deal with her rude comments.

"Actually it is my business because it's my boyfriend's party, " she responded with a smirk on her face. All of a sudden you saw your ex-boyfriend walk up behind her and wrap his arm around her waist.

"What's going on?" he started to ask before seeing you. "Oh, Y/N. What are you doing here?" he asked awkwardly.

"Nothing, I'm just going to go, " you said while quickly turning around and shoving yourself through the crowd. You were furious and upset that she could betray you so far as to start dating your ex.