Introduction

Hey everyone, welcome to MHA Shoto Todoroki X Reader Oneshots Book Three! I've worked hard for ages to polish off all of these oneshots, so I really hope you enjoy! Now I must admit I'm a sucker for happy endings, and hopefully they'll make you smile. Also some of my oneshots are longer then others, there's no consistency in length but I've worked just as hard on each.

Throughout this oneshot collection there'll be lemons, limes and stories which may have depressing themes. I'll be putting warnings on these chapters, so please if they make you uncomfortable just skip to the next. I've seen comments on other peoples amazing work saying not nice things about these kind of chapters which both upsets and annoys me, especially after the author has even put warnings. Please, I'd appreciate no mean or unnecessary comments! But I'm sure you're all lovely folk that wouldn't do that anyway.

I'm afraid to say I don't know the original artists of the headers I'll be using but if anyone does then comment them for sure! I may also be using original artwork created by me... hopefully you'll like it!

Requests: Now, I'll be posting a requests page a few chapters into this book so please, if you have any requests I'd appreciate it if you comment them specifically on that page. I also can't promise that I'll be able to get all of them done as I have a lot of writing planned. Quirks may also be requested, but I'll go into more detail actually on the requests page.

Quirks: I'm also going to be posting a quirks page after a few chapters, with details about each quirk I'll be using. You may see the same quirk popping up multiple chapters, this does not necessarily mean it's a sequel oneshot, it just means I really liked the quirk idea and decided to use it again! I've also spent time doodling hero costume ideas for each quirk, so on the page I'll post info about each quirk as well as the design for the costume. Obviously feel free to imagine your own design, I just found it super fun coming up with some! Oh, and I'll be sure to say (y/n)'s quirk with each chapter but sometimes the quirk won't be necessary to the plot of the oneshot.

I think that's everything I want to say so I hope you enjoy!

Love,

The One Who Writes x

PS. I can practically hear Shoto saying 'Soba Stall' when I see that header.