16. Stay down

Dayvon Bennett pov
Tuesday 8/22

I ain't been to  asleep all night

I ain't been to  asleep all night . All I kept thinking about was yesterday . I created an entire scenario of me fucking durks sister and the worst part about it is that I wish it was real. The whole ride to drop her off I was quiet and barely said two words to her because I was afraid I would make that shit real , and I know she would go for it .

It's not normal for a man to be around a fine ass female and be banned from fucking her . This gotta be some kind of sin . Durk going to hell .

"Wassup von , you talk to Durk today ?" Juju asks as I try to speed passed them to walk in the crib .

"No damn ! " I snap " he not my daddy I can fuck who I want ITS MY HEAD " I yell . Juju looks at me confused and I realize how crazy I just sounded .  I look at Cisco and shake my head walking in the house . 

This hoe got me bugging out . She got me ducking a dodging Durk and shit like he the police . I haven't answered his phone calls or texts all morning and been snapping Everytime some one bring up his name .

I need some pussy ASAP . So I can stop thinking about ...

"You fucked Kennedy didn't you ? "

I shoot my head up and see juju standing in front of me . "What boy ?!" I yell

"Look at you , acting like a crack head shaking and shit. I can't believe you" he shakes his head "did you use a condom ? "

"Look " I stop to close the door so no one could  hear us "I didn't fuck her " I tell him "I thought about it though . A good ass thought "

"What you mean by a good ass thought ? " he questions

"Like a vision nigga we was kissing and slobbing and fucking . I even saw a vision of her titties nigga and I'm 99% sure that that's what they really look like " I explain getting a little excited talking about it

"Hmm " He started "were they big ? " he asks

"Yeah .. I mean I guess average size " I shrug

" you touch them ? How did they feel ? "

I look at him and shake my head " get out fucking pervert "

"I'm tryna paint a picture man damn " he laughs " look you gotta stay away from her dude Durk gone - "

"I know I know he gone kill me . But he keep bringing her around dawg making me feel all weird and shit "