🆃🅸🅼🅴༒ Sukuna x Reader

And yet another request for this character that we love!

It is fluff again! ☁️ we love some happiness for our single souls.

Reader is any gender female/ or male.

Requested by @yahikoackerman6

Anime is Jujutsu Kaisen streaming on websites!

Enjoy ~
_________________________________

It was such a beautiful and happy day for you, that was a lucky once in a lifetime thing.

The green trees were swaying with the little breeze that hit the leafs and branches. Birds chirping and making nests trying to survive.

The big blue sky taking up the whole atmosphere to make it happier for everyone. The sun was shining down brightly on people as they walked, and on cars that zoomed passed the streets in a rush.

It was usually never like this, not with the demons in humanity. The things that people called inhuman like, they called them monsters.

But what they always judged what they didn't see, made you made you grow angry.

You believed in demons like everyone else, but your beliefs that they were into savages when they wanted to be. When people judged them.

This was one hundred percent true, because you had seen several demons, met multiple very nice ones.

They had a better attitude that snobby humans.

One extremely amazing one, was your boyfriend.

Sukuna was his name now, after the Itadori. After the math when he became a demon.

His sweet personality still didn't change, that's why you still loved him ever so much.

He was the best thing that happened to you, yet he still wouldn't believe a thing you told him.

You were both currently lounging about in your room on the weekend Saturday, the best day to rest and do things instead.

You both had two other friends, but they both were extra busy today with things. For now, it was just you and Sukuna chilling.

He was laying in bed with you, cuddling and being the big spoon from behind. You were tapping away on your phone, looking online for some outfits.

"Oh that's a pretty outfit." Sukuna spoke with a husky voice in your ear. He kissed your neck making your cheeks heat up.

"Sukuna that outfit is so short and won't cover anything, it won't even go up to any persons thighs." You replied with a little giggle.

"Mhm you're right, I don't want any other guy looking at you like that. Only me." He said with a little pout on his face like a baby.

"Aww look at my little baby acting all shy about his favorite lover." You turned your head back to coo at him and place a soft kiss on his cheek.

Sukuna pouted his his eyebrows slightly furrowed. "I'm not a little baby, and if I am the baby. You're going to be my babe." He kissed the top of your head.

"Fine I don't care." You smirked hiding the stutters away in your gaze. Sukuna's eyes lit up for a moment.

"Alright then, your are now my little cute babe." He kissed your lips passionately. You melted into his touch and kissed back in sync.

His hands on your waist turned your body around so your chests were pushing together. His arms pulled you closer.

Both of your legs at the end of the bed intertwined together and your body warmth fell on each other.