xi.

| 08:23 pm

+ aera.

you're an idiot, jung jaehyun.i spat blankly, what's the use of your expensive ass kitchen when you don't have any groceries?muttering, i gave up rummaging through jaehyun's refrigerator. hey! i bought grocery last week.he reasoned, rolling his eyes, i didn't know im not allowed to consume it.

Jaehyun invited me to have a dinner at his house for the first time, cause in a span of 2 months, he's being a sly jerk and often goes to my place instead. Yet here we are, standing in the middle of his huge kitchen, dumfounded and hungry because he 'unkowingly' already consumed all of his week's grocery. His place is very spacious for just one person to live, pretty minimalistic. An open concept where you can easily see the living room,  dining and kitchen once you enter and the wooden stairs with glass railings that leads to the second floor. Walls are painted white with black furnitures. The countertop on his kitchen was white quartz, cabinets were obviously made of the highest quality of woods. Jung Jaehyun and his money, seriously.

ooh, how about we go to the grocery store right now? jaehyun suggests, hopping off the high chair. i don't want to go with these.. and those heels. ugh. i grimaced, gesturing to the outfit i decided to wore earlier. He walks towards the stairs and i excitedly tail over him as he says, you can change here.

_

are we buying just the ingredients for our dinner or all of your grocery this week? i inquire, strolling through the aisle for the things we might need for our dinner. mhm just for the dinner. i'll just come back here tomorrow or some other day.jaehyun answers as he pushes the cart beside me. why not now though? i raised my brow and he smiles mischievously, so that you'll have an excuse to skip work and accompany me. just tell them you're working with me for some changes in the new deal.

um no. i'd like to keep my job, thank you very much. jaehyun pouts and i shake my head, walking around the aisle.

My eyes widened at the sight of sour candies, a smile automatically shows, oh my god oh my god, Jaehyun!! squeeling, i turn to look at jaehyun who's looking at me weirdly, get me one of those.. uh actually, make it two. i demanded, pointing to a certain brand of sour candy that's unconveniently placed on the higher shelf. Jaehyun looks at me with a blank expression, that's not romantic at all.i furrowed my brows, not getting what he meant by that. other girls would be shy to tell someone to get things from high places for them while you just demanded like you're my boss or something. he chuckles, reaching up to get two packs of my desired candy.

well, im not other girls, jaehyun. i want sour candy so you have to get me it since you can reach it. i deadpan but then beamed at the sight of the candies. i like that about you. he casually replies, smiling fondly as he returns to my side, oh you do? i smile before continuing, then can you get me one of those gummy bears too?

i thought we're just here to buy ingredients for our dinner?

yeah so what? i want gummy bears.

i cant believe you're bossing me around like this.

Soon enough, we're leaving the supermarket with three bags. The ingredients of our dinner just used up half of a bag, so it's just half needed and two and a half bag of unnecessary junks.

At home, Im left to do the chore of cooking our dinner while Jaehyun sits on the high chair, propping his elbow on the kitchen counter. He sighs after a couple of minutes and i turn to look at him, wait patiently, this will be done in minutes.he cracked a smile, shaking his head, it's not that, idiot. my brows furrowed, did he just- hey!

you're really making my heart race right now. he confessed nonchalantly so i ended up turning back from him again, akwardly checking on the cooking food while trying hard not to combust right on the spot and he just had to continue, aside from my mother and grandma, no one had ever agreed to cook for me before and, you're wearing my clothes, it's cute. my gaze landed on the grey hoodie im wearing which is indeed way too big for me, reaching down to my thigh and almost covering the miniskirt im wearing, its sleeves were rolled up until my elbows, not to mention im also wearing his spare house slippers. “its good to know that i make your heart race. i sassed, successfully putting up an unaffected act as i smiled cockily over at him, you always make my heart race. jaehyun mumbles.