Crystal cave

You woke up the next morning looking out the window to see the sun barely rising. "This is to early for this" you say to yourself rolling out of bed. You yawn rubbing your eyes starting to get ready. You get your training clothes on and do your hair (how ever you want). You come out of your room and join the girls getting your shoes on and going to breakfast. 

At breakfast you sat at a table and just laid your head down wanting to sleep again. You felt a hand start rubbing your back and you look to see Bakugo holding two plates of food. He sits down as you raise your head and take a plate from him thanking him quietly. "Morning dollface, tch not a morning person are you?" he says ruffling your hair. "Not really" you say yawning again and eating your food. You two talk about what type of training you want to do and this helps you wake up a little more. After you both are done you take the plates to wash them since he got the food. As your heading to the wash station you 'accidentally' get bumped into by, you guess it Asuna causing you to drop the plates making them break. "Wow y/n watch where your going" Asuna says smirking making everyone turn and look at you. "S-sorry everyone.." you say quietly starting to pick up the broken pieces. You grab a piece that is sharper then expected and it cuts you. You wince in pain as your hand starts bleeding. "Dang it.." you say quietly trying not to cry from the mixture of your anxiety and the pain. Mina comes over and starts helping. "Y/n go get that bandaged up ill clean this up" Mina says softly and you nod. 

You head over to the sink to wash off the cut, you feel a presence come up behind you, "You ok dollface" you relax a little bit hearing the familiar voice. "Y-yeah.." you say quietly eyes watering trying to calm down. "I think Im just getting an anxiety attack.." you say turning off the water hands shaking as you try to put a band-aid on it. Bakugo grabs the band-aid from you and puts it on. You let out some shaky breathes, embarrassed to be crying in front of your boyfriend, "Sorry.." you say to scared to look up at him. "Dont be sorry, Y/n i need you to look at me and breathe ok?" Bakugo says lifting your chin. You try to match your breathing with his and start calming down. "Good, now who bumped into you" he says softly but sternly still. "Asuna.." you say quietly looking back down at the ground. "Tch, that b*tch" Bakugo says. "Come here" he says opening his arms to hug you. You hug him finally calming down. "Thanks" you say looking up at him. "Of course" he says kissing your forehead. You both then head to the training grounds to start with the rest of the class.

Aizawa tosses a ball to Bakugo and he catches it confused, "Look alive Bakugo throw that just like you did at the beginning of the year" he says. "Oh we are gonna see how our quirks have improved" Sero says but you just stood there confused since you joined later in the year. "Nobody blink or you'll miss it" Bakugo says smirking as he stretches out his shoulder. Suddenly he throws the ball with a huge explosion making you jump a little bit. Aizawa holds up a device showing some numbers but you coudnt see. "Thats it?" Sero asks. "Its true you all have improved in other aspects but not so much your quirk power so this camp is to train your quirk and stamina, your gonna feel like your dying so get ready" Aizawa says with a creepy look on his face as everyone groans. 

You were following Aizawa and Tokoyomi to a cave area where you both would be working. Tokoyami was heading there to be somewhere dark and you were going there since it had lots of minerals. "Alright y/n I want you to try to crystalize this whole cave in one go and your gonna keep trying till you can" Aizawa says. You nod trying to think how much you could do all at once. You walk into the cave and see it went about 60 ft back and was 14 ft tall. Thats a lot of crystals to make  you thought to yourself coming back out of the cave. You activate your quirk making the crystal on your forehead glow and keep using it till you start getting a headache. You stop forming the crystals and walk into the cave to see you were able to only form 10 ft of crystals. "Keep trying till you fill the whole thing, good luck y/n" Aizawa says heading over to some of the other students. You get rid of those crystals regaining your energy since your energy transfers into the earth to make them. You breathe starting again, you kept going even when your head was pounding but then you suddenly felt something drip down your nose. You stop your quirk and touch your nose to see its bleeding. You walk into the cave to see you got to 15 ft that time. Ok improvement but it made my nose bleed... you think making those crystals disappear and going to find a tissue for your nose. You held your hand to your nose heading to Aizawa. "Aizawa, can I get some tissues over by the cave" you say as he turns and looks at you with your bloody nose. "Yeah head back over there Ill bring some" he says walking over to a little first aid station. You clean up your nose and get back to training. One of the wild wild pussy cats come over to do some combat training with you for a bit. You worked on hand to hand and also weapon combat with your crystal weapons. 

It was finally dinner time and you got cleaned up and changed to help make dinner. Your class decided to make some curry for the night so you were on cutting duty. You were a little light head from all the bloody noses and headaches still so you were a little scared how that was gonna go. While cutting you hear an explosion making you jump a bit and look to see Bakugo accidentally blew up one of the cooking stations trying to light a fire. You giggle as he grumbles and comes over to help cut. You give him a small smile trying to stay focused and awake. "How was your training" Bakugo says cutting vegetables very fast. "Good I can form a longer distance of crystals now but it made my head hurt and nose bleed a lot", you say sighing. "What about you" you say looking at him. "I had to stick my hands in water where it was harder to sweat and try to make explosions" he says looking at you. "Dollface go sit down Ill finish the cutting I can tell your head still hurts" he says taking the knife from you. "Ok..thanks" you say going over to a table sitting down. You lay your head down rubbing your forehead where the crystal is. "Y/n are you ok?" you hear Mina say coming over to you. "Yeah just a headache" you groan out. "I have some advil in the cabin want me to grab it" she says, you nod saying, "That would be great thank you mina". You lift your head up to go and grab some water as Mina returns with the medicine. You take it and dinner was also finished and ready to eat. 

"This is disgusting but Im to hungry to care at this point" Kirishima says scarfing all his food down. You mostly had rice with a little bit of curry and you were just eating quietly. "Man I dont wanna go to the extra classes tonight" Mina whines disappointed. "Its ok Mina, Kiris gonna be there" you say nudging her with your elbow. Her face goes red, "Y/nnnnn" she whines making you giggle. "Hows your head feeling though" she asks. "Better thanks" you say continue to eat. 

You all finish eating and clean up and you luckily didnt drop any plates since class 1b was still eating. After you did your part to clean up, you and the girls went to the shower house to clean up and get ready for the evening. You take a shower letting the warm water hit your back and relaxed. You get changed into some joggers and one of Bakugos hoodies your brought a long and threw your hair in a messy bun (if your hair is short then you can do something else). You head back to the cabin dropping off your stuff and then heading to a little camp fire some of your classmates were sitting down out. Mina and the other boys that failed were at their extra classes so you sat by Ururaka. "Hey ochaco, how are you" you say smiling at her. "Hi y/n im good you?" she says. "Im good! Sooo hows deku" you whisper making her blush. "He likes me back.." she whispers back making you gasp. "Thats awesome Ochaco, are you guys like a thing now" you ask and she nods with a blush. Just then Izuku came and sat down next to Ururaka wrapping an arm around her. You giggle and smile your friends were all happy. You look to see Bakugo heading over to the fire so your stand and run over to him. "Hi Katsuki" you say almost colliding into him. "Woah dumba** careful" he says grabbing you so you both dont fall. "Your head feeling better" he asks looking down at you. "Mhm!" you say with smile. "Is that my hoodie dollface" Bakugo says seeing the hoodie. "yeah.." you say blushing since you stole another one. "Tch, your to cute" Bakugo says wrapping an arm around your waist as you guys walk to the fire. "Ooooo look at Bakugo being a gentlemen" Mineta says. "shut it grape bastard" Bakugo says and you just giggle as you two sit down together. You lay your head on his shoulder watching the fire glad to be with almost all your classmates. As you watch the flames your eyes start to get sleepy and soon enough you fall asleep on his shoulder.

Bakugos pov-

I hear y/ns breath soften and look down to see shes passed out. I sigh picking her up on my back and walking towards her cabin. "Aww y/n fell asleep" Pink cheek says a little to loud so I glare at her to quiet down. "tch" I say continue to walk. Y/n started talking in her sleep and boy was it cute, "katsuki..I love..you.." she says quietly making me blush. Was that the first time she said she loved me I think reaching her cabin. I open the door to see pinky there taking her shoes off. "wheres her bed" I say my cheeks a little still pink from what she said. "Over here" she says leading me. I lay her down and tuck her in. "Thanks Bakugo" pinky say shutting the door and turning the light off. "She worked hard today I can tell" she says patting me on the back, "tch yeah, she defiantly did push herself today....um pinky in her sleep she just said she loves me" i say a little embarrassed from never experiencing something like that. "Awww thats awesome Bakugo" she says leading me to the front to head back to the fire. "Tch, I love her to or whatever" I say avoiding her eyes to hide my blush. "Im glad you do Bakugo"she says walking to the campfire as I head to my bed for the night.

She really does love me doesnt she....

Young love awww my heart! Anyways expect more bullying from Asuna, and this chapter was a longer one sorry lol! But I hope you enjoyed it! See you next time! ~London