teenager in love

Warnings: none :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was finally Saturday. You were sitting in your usual booth at the cafe near your apartment. Every Saturday night, tourists and locals from the city, sang and showed off their talents in the small stage of the cafe. You always loved listening to them sing, play their instruments, and laugh at the comedians.

Once the first performer took the stage, you set your book down and listened to the beautiful performance. More performers came and went when you got a text from your best friend. She was basically telling you about some guy she met. As you were texting her back, you hear Luke say your name. Luke is the owner of the cafe who you eventually became friends with after visiting the cafe every morning.

A few days ago, you were singing in your booth when Luke heard you. He told you about how amazing you sang. However, you were extremely shy about this topic. Which is why when you heard him say your name, inviting you to the stage, you felt like passing out.

You shook your head and mouthed, "No!"

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome Y/n to the stage!" He pointed to where you were sitting.

Everyone turned to look at you. He's so dead.

You stood up and slowly walked to the stage. You grabbed the guitar from Luke and shot him a death glare. He just smiled.

You sat on the stool and fixed the microphone. Closing your eyes, you started to strum the guitar.

You call me Queen

You're in ripped jeans

And you just pulled up to a love song

Hearts in my eyes

Strawberry skies

Beat up Corvettes smelling of cigarettes

But time keeps on slipping

As you were singing, you looked around the cafe and stopped when you saw him. Whoever this man was, he was very interested in your performance. You caught his eyes and felt like you couldn't look away.

You make me feel like a teenager in love

And you make me feel like I'll be forever young

And I don't want no, nobody else

I don't want no, nobody else

You make me feel like a teenager in love

So don't let me down

He was mesmerizing. Smiling at your singing; making your heart skip a beat like the song you were playing.

Talk of the town

Bought me a gown

Told me you'd swoop me past midnight

I had a dream

You weren't so mean

But I like you better when you get angry

But time keeps on slipping

You finally recognized him. Chris Evans was listening to you sing and straight up staring into your soul through each other's eyes. You closed your eyes as you sang the end of the song.

You make me feel like a teenager in love

And you make me feel like I'll be forever young

And I don't want no, nobody else

I don't want no, nobody else

You make me feel like a teenager in love

So don't let me down

As soon as you finished, clapping and cheering erupted from everyone. As you got down the stage you gave Luke a hug. People were congratulating you for your astonishing performance.

You made a bee-line to your booth and started picking your stuff up, when you felt a tap on your shoulder. It was him.

"Hey, I'm Chris." You shook his hand.

"I know who you are," you both chuckled, "I'm Y/n."

"That was a beautiful performance Y/n." You blushed and he noticed; causing him to smile.

"Thank you." You were so nervous, you just turned around and headed for the door.

"Wait!" He stopped you by grabbing your arm.

You stopped and looked at his beautiful blue eyes.

"Can I invite you to a cup of coffee?"

You smiled, "Why not?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys enjoyed this imagine! Remember to vote! <3

(If you have any requests feel free to message me)