CHAPTER 19:SO VERY WRONG ABOUT HIM!

VANESSA

My palms were pressed flat against the thin fitted shirt that Jeremy was wearing,it was white in colour with little black buttons down the middle. I had noticed how his bow tie had come loose on the car ride here. I figured the man had been accustomed to a suit since he wears them so often,but tonight he looked irritated by it.

He was looking good!! I couldn't lie and say otherwise. My body was reacting to his every touch,the feeling of his fingers grazing my skin even though it was over the material of the dress that I was wearing.

I'm kissing my Arranged Husband!!

The man I've grown to hate,the man I've called the Devil on more than one occasion. He's far from it,Isn't he? And it's far from hate that I feel.Our bodies were like magnets to one another,there was no pulling apart to speak or to ask a question like.."Why the hell are we doing this in a coat closet of all places?"No,Pulling away from Jeremy Austin was merely impossible at this point.

My hands made their way up his body, feeling the firm lines and the bulging muscles of a man who works out until he couldn't take it anymore. I've seen it with my own eyes at the home Gym. I felt like moaning "Oh,Jeremy!"but by the way he was kissing me,I knew I couldn't part my lips from his long enough to say the words.

My mind wandered to the last guy that I had kissed before Jeremy Austin..I didn't want it to but it did. Don't think about him Vanessa,that creep is out of your life. Enjoy this moment!! Enjoy this Kiss!!

Jeremy's hand snuck it's way down my body and in between my legs,the tips of his fingers tickling my skin.Oh,God!! He's going for it! He's going to touch me in a closet surrounded by coats. That isn't very romantic.

The wooden door to the closet swung out,immediately bringing the sound of chit chat and music to our ears.
A bolt of shock vibrated my body and we both pulled apart. I should have been smart enough to know that we would get caught,it is a coat closet after all.

Ollie stood at the door with a House maid by his side. I knew that she was a maid because I recognised her face from the couple of times I've been here for dinners and Lunches with the Austin's. The uniform that she was wearing was obviously a big tell too,black with a white apron that went down to the knee.

Ollie looked between Jeremy and I, with a devilish smirk on his face. He's a Cute Guy,But not my type."Well if it isn't the Happy Couple! What the hell are you two doing hiding in here with all these coats?"

Wasn't it obvious??

Jeremy sighed."Well we were hoping to get a little privacy."He rubbed his wet lips with his thumb and forefinger.
I wondered if his lips were as numb as mine were.

"Say no more."He threw his coat at Jeremy with a grin."We'll leave you both to it then."Ollie closed the door to the closet and we were alone again.
The sound of the music and the chit chatting of Guests was gone,we were back to silence.

"We should get back in there before someone comes looking for us."
I straightened up,smoothing down the fabric of my lilac dress. I don't want to go back out there looking like I've been attacked by a bear.

Jeremy placed both hands on my cheeks and kissed me again..And again..And again. Enough to have me giggling in his presence. Like I said before,laughing isn't something that Jeremy and I have ever done together. Maybe being Fake,but not actually laughing. There's been a lot of changes tonight.