26: Venom VS Carnage

Rin took a deep breath as she starred at the huge doors in front of her. They slowly opened and the sunlight shined through the crack.

What is this, Jurassic Park?

Rin walked in and the big doors closed behind her. The scenery was almost completely flat and grey. If they didn't know it was a training area, then they would expect Zombies to emerge out of the ground. After looking around at the area she looked in front of her and Kasady was standing in front of the exit. The 'do your best' sign at the top of the exit didn't match, at all with the scenery.

<Monitor Room>

The only people in the room were Iida, Momo, Uraraka, Tsu, and of course Recovery Girl.

"I wonder what quirk Rin's opponent has, Kero?" Tsu studied the screen, anxiously waiting for the round to start.

"It looks like that guy isn't wearing the condensed weights that the other teachers had to wear." Momo said and the others finally noticed.

"Maybe it's because he isn't a professional hero?" Iida said. Suddenly the door swung open and Midoriya walked in.

"Did I miss anything?" The green haired boy asked frantically.

"That was a fast recovery, are you sure you're okay?" Uraraka asked while the green haired boy closed the door and walked next to her.

"Mhm, I'm fine. I wanna see how Rin does during her exam." Midoriya looked back at the screen and noticed that it hasn't started yet. Soon, Bakugo walked into the room and silently watched the monitors.

'You better not fail, little monster.' Bakugo thought then the sirens went off.

"Kaibutsu Rin, exam begin!"

All the students froze at the sight in front of them. BOTH of them were being surrounded in different colored ink, BOTH of them had a sharp toothed smile, and BOTH of them were growing larger.

<Exam Arena>

"Kaibutsu Rin, exam begin!"

Rin felt her body being surrounded by the black ink and she saw Kasady doing the same. As soon as they both looked like the monster under your bed, they sprinted full speed at each other.

Once only a few feet away both creatures lifted one arm and punched the other in the face. They continued to punch and claw at each other for a good 9 minutes. The continuous attacks caused both creatures to move away from the exit. Venom briefly looked at the exit before pinning the metallic red creature onto the ground. Carnage wasn't going to go down easy and pulled his legs up to his chest, kicking Venom high into the sky. Carnage quickly stood up and when Venom was about to fall onto the other symbiote, Carnage drove his fist into Venoms stomach. Venom stood up and stumbled for a second before delivering an uppercut punch. Carnage took a few steps back before giving a wide grin and rubbing his jaw.

"That hurt...a little."

Venom gave the same grin and rubbed his stomach.

"That hurt too...a little."

'Come on Venom! We have 10 minutes left!' Rin shouted at him and he scoffed.

"Would you shut up, I know that."

Carnage took this chance to grab onto Venoms head and dug his other hand inside his inky black neck. Carnage then started separating Rin from Venom and both of them screamed out in pain. When they were both separated, Carnage dropped Rin onto the ground and held the flailing black ink in his hand. Rin smiled before quickly crawling under the buff red body and ran a few paces toward the exit.