Insomniac Love {Shinso Ending}

"So, (Y/N), who do you choose?"

You shifted your gaze downward. This was something that would determine your whole future. "I-I choose Shinso." You muttered, feeling your cheeks heat up. The purple-haired male looked up, smiling slightly. A few of the others glared at him jealously. Namely Todoroki, Midoriya, Kaminari, and Amajiki. He didn't care. After all, he'd just won.

"This means everything to me, kitty cat. Thank you." Shinso said, walking over and holding you to his chest. You smiled, hugging him back happily. "I could've only ever chosen you." You replied, nuzzling into his chest.

~

Shinso was surprisingly affectionate. He loved to cuddle late at night into midday, clinging to you quite a lot. Although he was tired a lot of the time, he still treated you well and gave you lots of attention. He wasn't one to parade you around or go on big dates, but you didn't mind that. Shinso thought the best time spent with you was when the two of you were alone, sharing sweet kisses and holding each other close.

As a matter of fact, that's what the two of you happened to be doing. "H-Hitoshi, not fair!" You squeaked as he kissed your cheek. Shinso chuckled. "Why not, kitten?" He asked teasingly. You pouted, trying to hide your face in his chest. He prevented you from doing so, cupping your cheeks. 

"Don't I have the cutest little kitty cat~?" Shinso teased, rubbing your cheeks slightly. You blushed and continued to pout. "Shut up..." You whined, looking away. He only laughed at how flustered you were. "Fine, fine. As you wish, cutie." He let go of you, just staring into your eyes. You hid your face in his chest, embarrassed. He brushed your hair out of your face and kissed your forehead. "I love you, kitten."