Aerial

Aerial by, peanutboyfriend

Summary: In Malibu, California in 1965, surfer and world-famous aerialist Harry Styles undergoes a chain of comedic and not-so-comedic mishaps that force him to re-evaluate who he is.

Rate: 9.5/10

Review: This is another fanfic that was talked about on Twitter so I decided to give it a go. And to be fair, I really enjoyed it. It's written in 2nd person and usually I don't read those types of stories but I still let that slide for this one because it was probably one of the most beautifully written fanfics that I've ever read in my life!!! Everything felt so realistic, even Harry's character felt so real. It's like the author knows him and how he truly is as a person. I even felt every type of emotion as the OFC character (you'll end up finding out her name) and I don't think I ever felt like that when reading a story written that way.

It takes place in Malibu, California in 1965 where the main girl is a dancer and joins the circus as Harry's (he's also a surfer might I add) aerialist partner after he returned from a long hiatus. Get ready for the major plot twist because once you get there it's hard to put it down for a minute! Trust me! This story is so good. It might start off slow, it's still worth it!