Chapter 35

Gulf's POV

"Why the hell are you here?"

"Picking you up... But can I talk to your parents first?" Mew try holding my arm but Cir removed it.

"Cir, can you just wait in the car?"
I hate it when he is acting like this. I know he is being protective of me but sometimes I really think he is crossing the line.

"What for, Mew? Dad is not going to see you. I swear."

"Can I just explain my side to them?"

"No need for that. Just go."
I don't want to disappoint dada.

"Tell me, is there really no hope for us?" He asked me.

Aside from what dad wanted, I have still my pride to protect. I always said that once I broke up with him I am never going back but look at me now, still damn crazy about him. I still want him so much.

"Say it, Gulf. I want to hear it from you. If you really don't love me, I'll give up but if you say that I still have the tiniest chance, trust me I will try everything to have you back. So please tell me. Look straight to my eyes, baby."

"Just go. Dad will be..." He cut me off.

"I don't care about him. I only care about how you feel about me. You are grown up for God's sake. I am not going to marry your dad, it is you who I want to be with for the rest of my life. I miss the old times. So freakin much. I have all the time for you now. I am sorry for being an asshole before, I am ready to make things right."

"It's been four years, why just now? If you haven't meet me accidentally last time in front of the coffee shop will you be here trying to win me back or will you continue flirting with those models?"

"We met by accident, yes, but I was already planning to find you that's why I broke up with my last fling. If only I knew that you are already here last month, then you could have said yes to me already. Be honest, are you happy without me? Are you sure you want that life without me?" He paused for a while and let a deep sigh. "Do you still love me or maybe you are in love with that bodyguard now? My next action depends on your answer."

"Hell no."

"What NO? You don't love me?" He asked.

"I mean I am not in love with Cir."

"Do you still love me?"

I want to say 'Yes, I still do' but I am nervous. I am not sure. I can't think of what to say.

"That's a yes, baby. I know you and I know that kind of look. Now go, I'll stay here."

I just get inside my car. I saw him talking to the guard. Damn, he is really serious about talking to dad.

"Shall we?" Cirrus asked.

"To TK."
I glanced at Mew once again. He is being persistent and it's making my heart beats faster.

I logged in to my Facebook after a year of deactivating it.

I searched Becca right away.

"Dear, I miss you. Let's meet." In just a split second she replied right away. We are going to meet later after work.

"Remember that I have a dinner date with Becca later," I told Cirrus.

"You want to get close to his family again, huh."

"Cirrus. You don't have to care about my personal matters. You are my bodyguard and not my boyfriend. I am going to call Title later so he can swap with you. Go back to the mansion and train the elites."
I don't want him to act like my boyfriend. He is kind but I have no feelings for him.