THE LAST DANCE (PART TWO)

(Edited)
Aria PoV

After I spoke to Alaric I went outside to get some air, when I came back in I hear voices.

"What's going on, guys?" I hear Jeremy ask as I go to walk back to the dance.

"You okay, Gilbert? You don't look so good." I hear, and start to go back to the direction I hear the voices from.

"Dude, seriously? Wrong day, wrong guy." I then here Jeremy say as I come round the corner. I see them fighting so I run over knocking out two off the boys who are trying to attack him. Then more boys come over to him and I start to get really mad, my eyes turning purple and my wolf fangs coming out. Just as I prepare to attack, a voice called out.

Before anything can further escalate Damon and Stefan run in. "Hey idiots!" Damon says as he reaches us in the hallway. He then looks to me "What the hell are you?" He says slightly frightened, but before I can answer one of the boys pulls out a crossbow and shoots a stake in Damon's direction. Before it reaches him I catch it, and I look up to notice all of the other boys have pulled out weapons of their own.

"Let me guess...Klaus says hi?" Damon says sarcastically before Stefan rushes over to the boys and hits them knocking them out. Damon goes over and grabs another one of the boys and picks up a stake ready too kill him.

"No, no, no, no, don't kill him. He's compelled." Stefan interrupts him before the boy is going to be killed.

"So?" Damon says with attitude like taking an innocent life does not matter at all.

"So, the whole thing's a distraction. Go find Bonnie and Elena. I got this. Go." Stefan says rushing to get his words out. I grab the boy off of Damon and throw him up against the lockers immediately knocking him out.

"Are you going to tell me what you are doppelgänger number 3." Damon asks me in a snarky tone.

"It's Aria and not that it is any of your business but I am a werewolf and a witch." I tell him leaving him shocked before I begin to walk away, now knowing that 'Remy is safe.

Klaus PoV

I watch as Aria come in with her brother, with a smile on her face. I can't wait to get out of this town and take her with me. As Dana comes onto the stage and announces the shoutout from me to her, a ghost of a smile appears on her face as if she was almost happy for it. After a small while her brother wonders off with the Bennet witch and she makes her way over to me.

"Hi." She says as she reaches me. "We need to talk." She continues as she then looks at me.

"What do we need to talk about Aria?" I ask trying not to stare at her for too long.

"About my Aunt Jenna." she responded. However before I can get a word in she says. "If you break my aunt Jenna heart I will break your face, am I clear. I mean this in the nicest way possible." she threatens me.

"Crystal." I reply slightly scared of her, even though I would never admit it. "Good." she replies before going over to the other side of the gym.

I begin my plan to get rid of the Bennet witch, and go and get Elena's attention.

"Elena!" I call out to her in a fake worried tone getting her attention.

"What is it?" Elena asks nervously.

"He has Jeremy." I say continuing to fake worry.

" What?!" Bonnie and Elena both yell in worry towards their boyfriends and brothers situation.

"Yeah, Klaus has Jeremy. Come on." I say getting them to follow me out of the side door going out into the hall way.

"Okay, so where are you taking us?" Elena slowly questions me getting a bit suspicious.