Chapter 32: Sakaar

Even thought she has her Asgard suit, she still has her Arc Reactor.

She just does not use it often. She keeps it on her with an illusion up like Loki and Strange did with the space and time stones.

__________________________________

"Shit that hurt." I mumbled with a groan whilst rubbing my sore head.

I shook my head slightly. I looked at my surroundings.

Where the hell am I?

There was piles of garbage and scraps around me. I looked up to see large spinning clouds shooting out more scraps, adding to the millions here.

My eyes widened as I remember what had just happened.

Hela.

Where's Loki? He should be around here too... right? He did fall out of the BiFrost like a second before me.

I quickly looked around for any sign of Loki. There wasn't one.

But I can feel him close by.

Oh, and I hope Thor's okay.

I notice a ship land beside me. It was small and didn't look fit for flying high and fast, just something to get somewhere close.

I squinted my eyes at the door of the ship as it opened. A bunch of men with masks on and long colourful rags and armour.

I don't know what they are. I don't even know where the hell I am..

"Are you food or a fighter?" One of them asked in a rough voice.

I tilted my head with a look of confusion.

I'm not food... at least I don't want to be anyway....

I made two balls of blue fire appear in my head and made my eyes glow. I lifted my chin high, staring at the men.

"I'm sure you wouldn't want to find out." I smirked wickedly towards them.

They all backed up a few steps. I couldn't see their faces because of their masks, but I could tell by their tense postures, steps back, and their thoughts that they were scared.

"Where am I? What is this place?" I took a slow step towards them. My face hard trying to look menacing.

They were here to take me as food or sell me to someone called Grandmaster for money.

"Sakaar...." One of the men answered cautiously. I nodded, but that still didn't help.

I looked behind me, taking in the colourful, yet dirty surroundings.

"I suppose you aren't worth my time. I'll be on my way." I made the glow in my eyes and fire in my hands disappear.

I turned around quickly and used magic to fly myself over a large pile of scraps.

I noticed a large city just a few ways away. There was one tower in the middle of them. It was the tallest and most noticeable.

If Loki's here. That's where he would go. Always one for the higher class life.

That's if he's okay....

I don't know what I'm getting myself into, so I'll just have to take this slow.

I decided not to teleport in the tower, but in the streets below.

I was met with many people, all different kinds. They walked along the streets looking at shops that were poorly build. Everyone seemed happy though.