Peeves Busting

This is 7th year. The battle of Hogwarts hasn't happened yet. Harry hasn't gone horcrux hunting and Dumbledore is still alive. Voldy is still trying to take over the ministry. In this story the Ghost Busters are real and are not magical. But are somehow able to see Hogwarts and enter the castle.

Tags: Ghostbusters, Peeves, 7th year, smut.

----------

August Filch was not a very nice person.

But he had 3 very good reasons to be:

1. PEEVES!!!

2. Those damn Weasley twins!

3. He was a squib (some how I wrote squid first) and most magical people liked to make fun of the fact that he was unable to perform magic.

there were many other reasons but those were his top 3.

Right at the moment Filch was in his office trying to figger out a way to get rid of Peeves. That was his top priority.

But he had made a mistake... He had left his office door open.

Suddenly a bag was tossed onto his desk, causing the items inside to topple out.

Filch was confused at first.

Until he realized it was a bag of dungbombs.... And they were about to explode!

BANG!!!!!

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Filch cried out in destress.

Outside in the hall, a certain poltergeist was cackling like mad.

"PEEVES!!!!!!!!!!!!" Filch yelled as he came storming out of his now stench filled office.

Peeves blew a raspberry at him and flew away.

"I'LL HAVE YOU OUT OF HERE PEEVES! MARK MY WORDS!!!" Filch yelled as his face turned red.

Filch spun around and headed directly to the Headmasters office. He had had enough. He was going to demand Peeves' immediate expulsion.

The whole time he was mumbling under his breath about how Peeves could be such a bloody menace, and thank Merlin that there was only one Peeves.

But perhaps he should have kept quiet, because as filch disappeared around the corner he missed a pair of red headed twins coming out from their hiding place.

"Did you here that Gred?" Forge asked his twin.

"Why I most certainly did Forge." Gred looked at his brother.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking Gred?"

"I believe I am Forge." (Anyone get the reference? Hint its a kids show... Sorry couldn't resist :D)

Both had an evil mischievous gleam in their eyes.

And If anyone were around to see it, they would be bound to run in the opposite direction. Because when Messer's Gred and Forge get that look in their eyes, you know they are planning something that will create untold mayhem and chaos.

----------

Harry was sitting in the great hall eating lunch when his two beat friends showed up.

"Hay mate." Ron sat next to Harry and began eating everything he could reach.

"Hi Ron, Hay Hermione." Harry greeted absentmindedly.

Lately Harry had been thinking a lot.

Mostly about Tom Riddle. (From 2nd year) Not Voldemort, Tom. He wasn't sure why he was thinking about him. His dreams had him staring in them for some reason.