THIRTY

warnings: mentions of drug/alcohol addiction

"I don't wanna get up."

Spencer laughs softly, running his hands down Y/n's back. "You have to. We both have to."

"But I don't wanna," she mumbles into his chest.

"Why not?"

"Because I'm scared one of us is gonna get transferred if we tell Hotch," she mumbles.

"No one is gonna get transferred," Spencer murmurs.

She lifts her head up, setting her chin on his chest. "How do you know that?"

"I just do," he replies, brushing the back of his fingers across her cheek. "Trust me, baby."

She's quiet for a moment. "Okay, fine."

Spencer smiles, leaning forward to plant a small kiss on her lips. She grins before kissing him back, sighing as she pulls away. Spencer releases her and she sits up, stretching before getting out of bed. She heads into the bathroom first, and Spencer sits up, swinging his legs over the bed.

He gets dressed first, putting on a blue striped button up with a gray cardigan over it. He pulls on a pair of black slacks and mismatched socks before putting his Converse on. By the time he's done, Y/n comes strolling out of the bathroom, planting a kiss on his cheek as she goes to get dressed. A blush creeps to Spencer's cheeks as he walks into the bathroom, brushing his teeth and putting on deodorant. He runs his fingers through his hair, trying to tame the unruly curls.

After a few moments of trying to fix his hair, he strolls out of the bathroom, watching Y/n pull her heels on. She's wearing a powder blue button up, the sleeves rolled up, tucked into a pair of dress pants. She turns her head, grinning at him as she stands up. They walk into the kitchen, and Spencer fixes both of them coffee. She leans against his counter, watching him fill both to go cups, stirring the sugar in.

He turns to her, handing her the to go cup, his eyes flicking up to meet hers. "So, I have a question. It's gonna sound stupid but—"

"What is it?" She asks, taking a small sip of her coffee.

Spencer's face feels like it's on fire, and he clears his throat. "U-Uh, do you maybe wanna make it official? You know, be my girlfriend?"

"I thought I was already," she says, her lips turning up in the corners. "But, since you asked so nicely, of course I want to make it official."

Spencer lets out a breathy laugh, wrapping his arms around her waist. She giggles, meeting him halfway, pressing her lips against his. Their lips move together slowly, Spencer's hands squeezing her waist softly. After a moment, he pulls away, resting his forehead against hers.

"I love you," he murmurs.

"I love you, too," she replies, planting a small kiss on his nose.

His smile grows wider. "Come on, we gotta go to work."