26: At a Pause

SATCK hit 20k if you haven't noticed, a mighty big THANK YOU to all readers, new and old, for giving this book a chance!!

*Warning: this chapter contains the StEaMiEsT smuff I have ever written-- you'll deffo need some holy water. Skiddadle along if you wanna maintain your stained purity*

Also remember to drop Le vote☆ mwah

Peter spent his morning cooped up in his room

Peter spent his morning cooped up in his room. He only came out when he had to shower and when hunger pangs had forced him to manage a creamy cup of coffee. He wasn't in the mood for anything else so he had nothing else. He only disappeared behind his closed door after he was done, sitting behind his desk and trying to read one of the textbooks he had brought back with him.

His eyes were glued to the page-- they had been like that for ten minutes now-- but he couldn't recollect even one thing he was able to retain in his head. It was full, the unexpected encounter with his dad engraved firmly in his mind.

He chose to go to the balcony to try and rid his head of those thoughts. He didn't have to try too hard because as soon as he walked inside again, feeling overwhelmed by the fleeting words in his head, he bumped into Colin. They exchanged smiles and eventually, words. More words about nothing in particular, until the brunet reminded Peter of his promise.

"Well, I said you could have me the whole of today, didn't I?" Colin asked, cocking his head to the side as a few strands of his hair slipped over his forehead. Spreading his arms, he added, "I am yours."

"And this is supposed to make me feel better?"

"Yes, you little shit."

Peter smiled, a mischievous expression on his face. "And I suppose you'll do what I ask you to..."

"Wait, let's discuss this first."

"Nope. No no no. Can't back out now, Colin."

"No terms of service?"

"Absolutely no one reads the terms of service. 'Agree and continue' is where it's at." Peter shrugged, rolling his eyes.

Agree and continue. Peter placed down the dumbest requests anyone could think up-- get me water, pack up my bag, let me have your hoodie forever. Okay, the last one was actually a bit sweet if you ignored the threatening tone Peter used. But still, Colin wasn't expecting to be treated like an errand-boy when he brought up the proposition. But that was just a small price to pay for his good deeds.

Eventually, Peter requested for a kiss on his cheek, but one thing led to another, and his cheek became his lips and sweet became passionate. Hands pulled at locks of hair, hands probed around pants, hands pushed bodies together, while lips spoke unintelligible words.

It was when he was whispering those sweet nothings that Colin let it slip. It was a murmur, barely comprehensible. "I want to be inside you so bad," he muttered.