19- Dementors

You woke up and found Ginny and Hermione getting ready. You were already dressed since you didn't bother to change last night so you just started to pack some things that you need for your classes.

"Well someone seems to be in a good mood this morning" Ginny said.

"Good morning to you too Ginny"

"What happened during detention (y/n) you seem a little too cheerful"

"Oh nothing, I just went with Cedric down to the lake after detention to eat"

"Sooo you went on a date?" Hermione smirked.

"No. I wouldn't consider it a date, we were just hanging out after detention that's all"

"Did you guys snog?" Ginny raises her eyebrows.

"Of course not ! We are just friends"

"If you say so Potter, come on let's go down for breakfast the boys must be waiting for us" You three made your way downstairs to the Great Hall apparently Harry was running around the castle looking for Mcgonagall in hopes that she would sign his permission slip. You sat between the twins who stared at you and you were quick to notice since you felt four eyes looking at you.

"Do I have something on my face? Why do you guys keep staring at me?"

"So how was your date with Cedric down at the lake?" You realized that the two of them had seen you together through the map. "It wasn't a date! We just had lunch after detention"

"You know (y/n), you two took a little too long down by the lake"

"Well he was throwing grapes at me and then he threw me into the lake. Not to mention we had to make sure we weren't caught"

"So you don't like Cedric?" George asked.

"Of course not now if you'll excuse me I have to go to Astronomy" you started walking to Astronomy when George called you.

"(y/n) wait. Can I talk to you?"

"I suppose"

"Look I'm sorry I told Oliver yesterday that you received detention, I realize it wasn't my place to tell him and I'm sorry I made a scene. Do you forgive me?" He looked at you and made a puppy face which he knew you could never say no to.

"Fine fine" you laughed and gave him a hug. "I forgive you"

"So are you coming with us to Hogsmeade?"

"Nope. I have practice with Wood"

"But we don't have practice"

"Remember as my punishment he said I had to practice with him during my free time"

"Bloody hell. Now who's going to be my butterbeer partner"

"Ask Ron or Hermione they are going too"

"Won't be the same" he gave you a puppy face again.

"Well that's what you get for telling Wood" you laughed as you made your way into class and heard George yell "I said I was sorry!" After class finished you made your way to Alchemy then Ancient Runes. You were exhausted and wanted to take a nap but remembering what happened last time you took a nap you decided not to. Instead you made your way to the field early to do your laps, you ran into Harry and Lupin who were talking by the bridge.

"Hey (y/n) where are you heading?"

"Quidditch field professor. I have practice with Wood since I missed last practice" you started to walk away but remembered you still hadn't apologized to Harry.