20: SYMPATHY FOR THE DEVIL?!

SCENE 1: Later that night after marriage....

Vansh: Where is riddhima? She is not in my room or neither in her room....Dadi, have you seen riddhima...

Siya: Bhai, chill, you just got married and already searching for your wife?

Vansh: Siya...

Siya: Acha sorry, i have seen her going out...

Vansh: Out?! Ok, i will go and check there...

Riddhima is talking on the phone...

Riddhima: Nithya, i need you to understand my position, it's the best way to find the proofs against him and also to find where is Rishabh! We need him, without him we can't know what exactly happened, and why is Vansh hiding him!

Nithya: But marrying vansh?! Don't you think it's a bit much?

Riddhima: I have crossed all my extents by marrying him, and i will make sure that it is worth it!

Nithya: Be careful, after what you have said, he is dangerous!

Riddhima: I know!

Vansh: What do you know riddhima?!

Riddhima cuts the call and turns around...

Riddhima: Nothing! I was talking to my friend..

Vansh: Oh is it? What were you talking about?

Riddhima: We both know that we don't take this marriage seriously, then i guess i don't have to tell you everything!

Vansh: Hmm, but let me remind you this was your decision not mine!

Riddhima: Oh is it? Well you had an option to say no, still you didn't, so i guess we are on equal pages...i need to go inside and change...

Riddhima leaves, Vansh calls rudra..

Vansh: Rudra, what happened did he wake up?

Rudra: No sir, the doctors are saying that it may take some more time...

Vansh: Time is what we don't have now rudra! I have waited for 1 year, and now i can't wait anymore, get the best doctors...

Rudra: Sir, i will do that, but sir can i ask you a question? Why did you marry riddhima?

Vansh: Rudra, riddhima is not what she seems like, she has come here for something..

Rudra: Then sir, don't you think that marrying her, will be like handing over everything she wants, directly?

Vansh: You are right! But don't forget that i am Vansh Raisinghania, i will always have an eye on her...

SCENE 2: Vansh is sleeping on the couch, and riddhima is sleeping on the bed...

Riddhima: I hope he is asleep, so that i can read his diary, which according to me holds the secrets i want to know about him, and till where i read, i think the next entry will have the name of that girl!

Riddhima silently opens and reads the diary...

" 5th November

Dear diary,

Today was the most heartbreaking day ever in my life! I got betrayed by my friend, and instead of accepting his mistake, he is angry on me! I don't know if i am missing his side of the story or what if  there is no correct side to his part of the story, i wonder why kabir did what he did! It  all started with shruti, and it is ending somewhere else! i loved her, Love?! Neuroscience tells us it activates the same parts of the brain as habit forming addiction. It makes us feel like we can do anything, be anything, achieve anything. And once we taste it, we want more. Thing about love is...when it's good, it's so very good and when it's bad, it hurts so much. And if you can't find a way to balance all those ups and downs, it will make you crazy....And now i can't handle anything! I am leaving to london for a few years, and i hope to come back when its good....