Harry and Ron

"I'm not an owl!"

"I'm not an owl!"

y/n pov

Harry and I sat against a tree watching Neville examine plants near the lake. 

"Amazing...amazing!" Neville exclaimed while picking up a leafy green plant.

"Neville. You're doing it again." Harry said annoyed.

I hit him in the arm. "Shut up Harry." I mouthed.

Neville went back to his plants and Harry back to his book. I leaned my head against Harrys shoulder and watched the lake.

A few miniutes later Neville waved at something behind us and I lifted my head off of Harry.

"Hey! Put your head back that was comfortable!" Harry exclaimed. I rolled my eyes playfully and turned to see what Neville was waving at.

Hermione, Ron, and Melody were all walking towards us, whipsering amongst themselves. "Look whos coming." I said to Harry.

We both turned back to see them getting closer. Ron and Melody stopped walking and Hermione went ahead. Harry got up to go see what she had to say.

"Ronald would like me to tell you that Seamus told him that Dean was told by Pavarati that Hagrids looking for you." She said quickly.

"Is that right? Well y- wait what?" Harry asked.

"Uh..uhm..." Hermione walked back over to Ron and he whispered something in her ear.

She walked back over "Dean was told by Pavarati that....please don't ask me to say it again. Hagrids looking for you." 

"Well you can tell Ronald-"

"I'm not an owl!" Hermione snapped. She turned around and stormed back up the hill, Ron and Melody following behind her.

"What was all that about you suppose?" I asked as Harry sat back down next to me.

"I don't know. I feel bad you and Hermione keep getting caught in the middle of our arguments." He said.

"Its fine, I just wish you two would stop all of this nonsense."

"I tried to, he didn't take it well. Told me to piss off."

"Maybe he just needs some space." Neville suggested. I nodded in agreement. 

"I hate space." Harry muttered and turned back to his book.

~

"Want to come with me to Hagrid's hut?" Harry asked.

"Yes. If Ron atually cared to pass that information on it must be something good." I answered, getting off the couch to walk with him.

We exited the portrait hole and head down to Hagrids hut. "Did yer bring your invisibility cloak?" Hagrid asked.

"Yes. Hagrid whats going on?"