♡ 𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐢 ♡

𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐢1

1.6

The last hour or so left of the class was long and tiring. (Y/N) had always loved anything business-related, but she found herself impatiently tapping her foot as the clock ticked by agonisingly slow. She couldn't help but want the lecture to end. After all, she was about to see the Shiratorizawa in action. Boys jumping around in shorts-

Anyways-

So when the bell rang at around two or so, she bounded over to Goshiki with a bright smile, almost like a puppy. "C'mon, man! Hurry uP-" She urged, making the black-haired boy rush to put his splayed out books and pencils, which (Y/N) had packed minutes before the class ended, in his bag. With a cute smile, Goshiki slung his bag over his shoulder, leading her towards the gym.

"So what's Fukurodani like? Tokyo must be cool," Goshiki hummed, glancing back at the happy girl with the badass outfit. The way she skipped along beside him was so endearing, yet he couldn't pinpoint why. Maybe it was because she looked so pretty, the soft smile that was illuminated by the early afternoon sun bringing out an excited sparkle in her eye. Maybe it was just the calming, pleasant vibe she gave off, a hint of chaos that didn't ward people off, but welcomed them. 

Either way, he couldn't find himself tearing his eyes off of her as she spoke. "It's cool. I always worked my ass off, though, so it's nice to catch a break."

"Hardworking?" Goshiki furrowed his brows. That wasn't what the girl in front of him looked like. Not that he thought she was lazy, but she didn't seem like the type to spend hours hunched over a desk studying for an exam. She looked so... carefree. 

(Y/N) seemed to read his mind, letting out a cute chuckle as she stuffed her hands into the giant pockets the grey jacket offered, "Yeah. I used to stress so much. A bonk on the head and a broken heart later, I realized that needed to change. That's one of the main reasons I'm spending summer here in Miyagi,"

Goshiki noticed the broken heart thing, but he didn't pry. He had just met the girl and scaring her off wouldn't help his already hopeless case when it came to romance. It wasn't often a girl as pretty as (Y/N) even spared him a glance, often just using him to get closer to one of his upperclassmen. Even though she squealed when she reached the gym, practically lightning mcqueen-ing into it, he knew she wasn't using him to get to Ushijima, albeit if she did seem to admire the ace. Something told him that she would be sticking around the whole team, probably substituting their non-existent manager. 

"Dude..." She mumbled, "This is huge!" And like a child on Christmas, she bounced around, admiring the tall roof and many courts. 

Goshiki followed her in with a soft smile, switching his shoes. 

"(Y/N)-channn~" A sing-songy voice rang out, ripping the girl's attention away from the roof. "Have you come to watch us play?" Tendou stood in front of her, his bandaged fingers twirling the volleyball in his hands.