Spider-verse pt3

Y/n is seen leaning against the wall as he sees Miles finish tying up the other Peter.

Y/n: Anything I could do?

Miles: Uh, yeah! Can you web him up a bit, just in case?

Y/n nods as he shoots some webbing on the other Peter's hands, completely sticking them against the bag.

Y/n: There that should hold him.

Suddenly, Peter began to groan as he slowly opened his eyes to see Miles and Y/n in front of him. 

Y/n: ...Sup.

Peter looks at the two confused before his spider-senses begin to ring.

Peter: You're like me…

Miles:*with arms crossed and deep voice* I've got some questions.

Peter tries to pull himself causing Miles to lose his cool a bit and step back while Y/n remains still.

Miles lifts his mask a bit before speaking

Miles: Why do you look like Peter Parker?

Peter turns himself around by pushing the punching bag a bit.

Peter: That's because I am Peter Parker.

Miles: Then why aren't you dead? And why is your hair different? Why are you older, and why is your body… a different shape?

Peter: I'm pretty sure you just called me fat.

Miles: N-No, look liste-

Peter: Now, you dont look so hot either, kid. Most superheros don't wear their own merch. While I could believe the other guy could be a hero.

Y/n looks at his suit a bit, before Miles approached Peter again.

Miles: Are you a ghost?

Peter: No.

Miles: Are you a Zombie?

Peter: No-

Miles: *looks at his hands* Am I a zombie?

Peter: You're not even close.

Y/n: Are you from another dimension? Where things in that universe are different from this universe? And I'm guessing you're the main spider-man there too? But some portal brought you hear suddenly?

Peter: Wow was that really just a guess?

Y/n: No, because I'm not from this dimension either. Miles, we seriously discussed I'm not from here, remember?

Miles: Sorry, must've forgot.

Peter: I'm sorry what's your name?

Y/n:*pulls down hood and mask*  Y/n L/n, the only spider person of my universe.

Peter looked at him confused as he looked at Y/n's face.

Peter:... How old are you kid? 

Y/n: 19, but turning 20 soon, why?

Peter: Nothjng, just been a while since I've seen a L/n. 

Miles: Wait, this is great! You both could teach me like Peter said he would!

Peter: Before he died.

Miles: Yeah. Exactly.

Peter: *rolls his eyes* Yeah, right.

Miles: look, I made a promise to him.

Peter: Here's lesson number one, kid. *the bag begins to turn* Don't watch the mouth, watch the hands.