Chapter 13

Luna. That position is the female counterpart from Alpha. Lunas are supposed to rule alongside their Alpha and become their partner.

I'm blessed by the moon goddess to have two mates and both of them are Alphas. But they choose another to rule beside them.

I was shattered and broken inside knowing that I'm rejected and unwanted by my own mates.

But I'm not going down without a fight and even still giving my mates chances to redeem themselves. I ask and ask if they're sure about their choice.

Rejecting the gift from moon goddess herself. I cave in and almost lose my wolf, my best friend ever since I was a little kid, my other counterpart.

But I rise, fought and win. They realise the mistake they have done and now, I'm hearing the words that I've been dying to hear.

From the moment I open my eyes and came face to face with those pairs of blue eyes, hearing that sentence was all I want.

However, it's too late. I've lost too much to just let them back in.

"So, will you stay?" Caesar ask with a voice full of hope.

"Will you become our Luna?" Claude adding in to his brother.

Hearing the words Luna makes my heart beat even faster. I could feel Sierra resurface.

Since Sierra and their wolves have a special connection, I expect her to be happy when they offer to accept us back.

But Sierra bare her teeth and growl towards them. Their human counterpart have messed up really bad to the point where Sierra wouldn't accept them back.

Knowing what I should do, I answer their question.

"I've given both of you many chances to accept me. Yet you rejected me again and again."

"You even insulted me by trying to make me your mistress. But I accepted the reality that my mates doesn't want me. I accept both of your rejection,"

"DID YOU SERIOUSLY THINK I'M THAT NAIVE TO JUST ACCEPTED YOU BACK?"

I scream at the top of my lung and the colour of my eyes started to change. My voice are doubled with Sierra's voice.

We haven't had our potion so some of our aura starting to leak. Sensing this, I quickly retracted my anger, my eyes started to change its colour back.

Shocked was written all over their face and I left their office with their mouth gaping open.

I run to my room like my life depends on it. Technically, it is. If all of my aura leak out, they'll know my identity and I'm basically fucked.

It takes a few minutes for the potion to work and I decide to stay in my room until the pack meeting start.

The bright light that come from my windows starting to dim and soon it disappear completely. Night time come signalling it's almost time for the event.

I strip myself from my clothes and head to the shower. Frankly, I dreaded having to attend this meeting. Especially after today's encounter with my ex-mate.

But I have to set things right, so I forced myself to get ready. I dry my hair and use a roller to make my wavy hair even more curly.

I continue with putting a light make up on my face and finishing it with a nude coloured lipstick. Finally, I put on my green dress.

It has a V neckline which and a slit up to my thigh. I put on a black heels and an earring to complete my look.

Once I'm ready I take a look at myself in the mirror. I feel pleased with the way I look.