B i l a n g LIV

I listened to Cecilà. I trained hard with Cesario as she watched behind me. I tried to minimize danger in my life so she won't be anxious. I tried to stay close to her so I can protect her now that I want to protect my self.

She wanted me to live a long life, and to live a long life is to finish my own clan like the prophecy.

I look at Cecilà.

"Cute!" She giggled on the two year old kid. "Brandon look!" She waved at me.

I am gasping for air. I just finished my match with Cesario.

"Look at that lady, she always look happy." I did not look at Cesario and just watch Cecilà laugh with the kid, she's chasing the two year old kid who barely walk.

"How old are you when you married your wife?" I asked still looking at Cecilà. I can't get my eyes off her. I feel like if I'll do, it's just a waste of time.

"I was 18." Cesario said.

"You were young." I commented.

He sighed. I look at him.

"I was bewitched!" He then laughed, for a moment I thought he'll say something serious.

I just look back at Cecilà. There's something I want to do to with her, for a moment I wanted something with her.

I smiled a bit.

"Brandon!" She shouted my name.

"But why are you training so hard, you've training with me for almost a year." I look at Cesario. "You're a noble, I'm sure you have a lot of knights in you huge mansion." Cesario said as if he's mocking me.

I was about to answer him when Cecilà is already behind me and she's the one who answered him.

"This dud--I mean gentleman besides me will become Duke Ariesè!" She said proudly. She grab my right hand without looking on it and start massaging it as if it's a natural thing for her to do. I smiled a bit. "You'll be rewarded since you did a huge contribution!" She said.

"Ariesè?" Cesario whispered as if he's thinking. He then laugh, I saw his son coming near us. "Kayong mga mayayaman talaga, kung ano-anong gulo ang pinaggagawa nyo sa pamilya nyo!" He said laughing.

Cecilà's attention diverted to the kid coming to her.

"If you'll reward me, then I just want you to take care of my son."

"Caesar!" Cecilà baby talked, making me look at her. She like kids? Can't deny it, she's like a kid.

"Are you listening to me?" I look at Cesario, I almost forgot I was talking to him.

"Yes, I will take care of your son." I said still looking at Cecilà and the kid.

I was 21 when I killed all the people on the manse.

I look at Ramon as he plead for his life.

Cecilà wanted to me live, so if I want to live I should kill all the threat in my life.

"Foolish Brandon, you killed your family for a lowly s-servant." He coughed blood infront of me.

"You should've killed me before she came." I said and slit his throat.

I turn around. I walked upstairs to my room, when I opened the dark room I saw her scared eyes.

"Cecilà." She looked at me. I heard her sobs.

"B-brandon." She run to me. I smiled at him.

"I wanted to live Cecilà." I whispered as tears fell on my cheeks. I heard her sobs.