ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ

"Well done Spidey" Bakugo smirked, ruffling Y/n's hair violently as she came back from Recovery Girl's. Kaminari was soon to be let out too after being assessed for the rather dark bruising he had received after being thrown pretty hard.
She blushed at the attention he was giving her, mostly because he was actually saying something nice.
Izuki ran up to her and shoved his hero notebook in her face, beaming.

"I WROTE EVERYTHING IN YOUR PAGES Y/N, WE FINALLY HAVE MORE INFO ON YOU" he shouted excitedly.
Bakugo glared at Izuku as he had interrupted his small moment with Y/n.

"You have a page on this idiot?" he grumbled, pointing at the girl standing next to him.

"We started these notebooks together, she was one of the first ones I wrote about" Izuku blushed.

"You guys~" Y/n chimed, interrupting the strangely geniune conversation they were having. She threw an arm around them both and pulled them in, hugging them tightly. Izuku and Bakugo looked at each other from the respective shoulder they were leaning on, questioning one another silently.
Y/n let go and moved away, leaving the two dumbfounded teens behind as she spotted Todoroki.

"TODO" she exclaimed, running towards him. Both Bakugo and Izuku watched as the bi-coloured male turned surprised at the sound of the weird nickname, only just catching Y/n as she leapt on to him, her arms latching around his neck. This was very weird.

First the purple haired freak and now this guy?

Todoroki blushed furiosly as one of his hands held her back and the other held her head, her face kneading in to his shoulder affectionately. He had never had one person touch him as much as this girl did. It would usually bother him, in fact he would never let it get to the point where he would have to tell the other person to stop touching him. They would just know.
But Y/n, Y/n was different and he had no idea why.

"Thank you so much" she spoke, his shirt lightly muffling the words that came out of her mouth.
Most of the class watched the interaction curiously, this was a side of Todoroki they had never seen before, while Y/n... well she was just being as happy and touchy as she usually was.
She eventually let go and moved to the railing, looking down.

"What's going on?" she asked, wanting to catch up on what had happened while she was gone.

"Tenya passed to the next round, now it's Aoyama vs Ashido. Ribbit" Asui explained from her seat, but as soon as those words left her mouth, Mina was declared victorious.
Y/n sat back in her place as Tokoyami and Momo took their places on the stage, but this battle didn't go on for long either, with Tokoyami coming out on top.

"Man, Tokoyami's quirk is so cool" Y/n breathed, leaning her head on her hand.

"Dark Shadow will be happy to know that, he loves you Y/n" Kaminari laughed. He had just gotten back from the infermary. There were no hard feelings between the two, obviously, in fact Kaminari was actually the one feeling guilty for zapping her.

As Kirishima appeared on the stage, Y/n got up and cupped her mouth between her hands.

"HEY KIRI, BE AS MANLY AS YOU CAN BE" she shouted, waving furiously at her friend down below. He turned towards his class and gave them all a wink before focusing his attention back on to Tetsutetsu.

"AND WITH HIS CLASSMATE'S ENCOURAGEMENT, WE HAVE EIJIRO KIRISHIMA FROM CLASS 1-A" Present Mic shouted, as excited as ever.

Kirishima's fight went on for quite a while, until both of them were unconscious, bringing them to a draw, that would then be settled later on.
Now it was Bakugo against Uraraka.

"Why do I feel like I shouldn't be watching?" Y/n asked no one in particular, sinking in to her seat.

"It's not even because she's a girl, I mean, I'd send Y/n down to fight him" Kaminari winked, receiving a death glare from Y/n.