13 | poker faces

So no surprise, but we found ourselves a couple of hours later in T's bed. We lay across from each other catching our breath. 

The street was busy outside and as we found our bodies tangled back together my head on his chest as he played with my hair. 

"Do you like it?" I asked a little self-conscious and insecure around him, I guess that was normal considering how vulnerable I had just been. He kissed my head.

"I was definitely not expecting it. Or the other things I saw." I knew he was only joking, I think, but he sounded a little jealous and a part of me, not a part I'm proud of - liked it. 

"I'm sorry about you seeing that." I tried to act sincere but he tickled me to tease.

"Oh so you're sorry I saw?" I rolled off of his stomach and lay beside him watching his face change as he spoke.

We started laughing to ease any tension. "You deserved it, a little bit." I fired back with a pillow.

He put his hands up in surrender. "Nah, I did a little bit. Plus it's understandable." 

He straddled me and used his surrendered hands to pin mine down. "What is?" I asked testing. He bought his face closer to mine teasing me with the promise of a kiss.

Just as I begin to melt into him again he drew back quickly. "That you would be swept off by some Italian dude whilst I'm out of town." He began to kiss up my arms and neck. 

"Hmm I guess you better stick around then." I flipped myself on top of him, his hands resting on my hips. His eyes looked like such beautiful little pools of light. His eyes were dancing. 

"Oh I'm staying around, I've got my eye on you." He winked. He began to venture his hands up my body.

"Mhmm. What do you see then?" His thumb and forefinger cradled my head. 

"Oh I don't know just the most sexy fucking girl ever, naked in my bed." He tried to kiss me but I dodged as payback.

"T!" I swatted him away and clambered out of bed to pull on a t-shirt and some clean boxers. I held up one to ask permission to borrow it. He grinned "You're not wrong though." I came back into bed. I was little nervous of his mentioning my nakedness, I always liked to stay covered up - even in bed. 

But oh how sweet those kisses were. He broke away to speak. 

"You called me T." His voice was husky and smelled a little like rum and cola. 

"Why do you like it when I call you that?" We found ourselves in the kitchen as I went about getting some water and another cigarette. 

"No one else has." He followed me onto the balcony with a drink in hand. He asked for a toke and I sat in his lap with him enjoying the last of the summer heat.

"What was New York like?" I asked.

"Ah, great. Got to see my parents and family - some old friends as well. I met with career people and all that." He said the last part as he played with my hair a little.

"And?" I raised my eyebrows. He kissed me quickly.

"I've got a project that I'm filming in England in June. It's based on Henry V by Shakespeare. I'm excited." 

"No way! No way, you're joking. You're kidding me." I embraced him like a maniac.

"No I'm not. Kinda cool huh." He tried to act all nonchalant so I flicked some of my water on him. 

"Guess you really are sticking around." He grabbed me all of a sudden in another passionate kiss, both of my hands preoccupied.

"Oh baby consider yourself stuck." He whispered in my ear before biting it a little.