Chapter 21

Elijah's POV:

It's been more than two weeks since I've seen my little angel. I can't do anything. I'm out everyday in the woods looking for her, looking for some clue to where she can be or who took her.

I get home late at night and sleeps in her bed because it smells like her. My wolf is in his own world trying to connect with her wolf, but he still has no luck. Some people started with exams a few days ago, but there is no way I'm spending time on anything other than finding my mate.

If it weren't for my mother's treats, I wouldn't even want to waste time on eating. Finding her is my only priority.

When I get her back, there is no way I'm letting her out of my sight ever again. I was walking through the woods when I suddenly heard something in my mind 'father' it was faint, but I heard it.

I saw red as I made my way to my father's office. As soon as I enter I pin Caleb to the wall by his neck. My wolf teeth and eyes showing. It took my dad and Alex to finally get me to let go of him.

"What is wrong with you Elijah?!" my dad said the exact same time as I said "Where is she?!"

Everyone looked at me confused. "I got a faint mind link from her. She only said one word! Father" I said in a deadly tone through clenched teeth.

Everyone's faces turn pale and my dad goes behind his desk picking up his phone to make a phone call while everyone is having a conversation of their own completely ignoring me.

"Where is she!" I get everyone's attention back on me. They know something about my little angel and won't tell me.

When my dad finally ends his call he turns to talk to me "Son, she wasn't talking about Caleb. She was talking about her biological father. You never met him because we sent him to prison for abusing her, but I just called the prison where he was held and he escaped a month ago."

I knew she didn't have a good life before coming to our pack, but we never really spoke about her biological parents. Just about what she used to like.

Why couldn't I protect her?

A tear falls down my cheek when I'm suddenly hit with a terrible headache falling to my knees screaming.

I see everything she is seeing, feel everything she is feeling, I don't know how long I'm in her world before everything goes back to normal and I see everyone looking at me worriedly.

Alana's POV:

I don't know how long I've been here, but its been HELL. He doesn't give me any food, I'm starving. The only time I see water is when he is drowning me in it.

I know that if someone doesn't find me soon, I'm as good as dead. I've lost weight, even with my wolf healing I still have a lot of cuts and broken bones.

He can break my bones, but he won't break me.

Every day when he starts a beating I go into my own world, a world where everything is perfect like is used to be, where I'm safe and cuddled up in Lijah's arms. Nothing can take that away from me.

I keep trying to mind link him when I'm alone but I don't know if he is getting it. I'm so tired. I just want to close my eyes and keep the closed until everything is perfect again.

That is what I do, until the door opens and Mr Michaels walk in for another beating. I look in his hand to see his whip. This is going to be another bad one, but I just keep focusing on Lijah. It didn't take me long to pass out, either from pain, blood loss or just being to tired.

Please find me Lijah.

I wake up to a beeping sound, great he got me a alarm for this dark hell he keeps me in. When I try to open my eyes they won't open the first time, but after a few attempts they open revealing white.

Everything is white.

I'm alone in a hospital room. Someone rescued me. I stand up with shaky legs everything hurts, but I've been through worse most of my wounds look like they already started healing. How long have I been here?

I start making my way out of my hospital room but no one is paying me any attention, where is Lijah and my family. I try to catch their scent, but everything smells like hospital.

"I'm sorry, she is healing like she is supposed to, but she went through a lot of trauma, I can't say when or if she is going to wake up. Only time will tell" I hear someone say.

"If?! What do you mean if?! She has to wake up!" Lijah! That is his voice! I follow it as fast as my tired legs will carry me until I bump into someone.

Elliot

He looks at me with big eyes a tear rolling down his eye. "you're awake" he whispers and I pull him into a tight hug "Hey baby brother, I missed you so much."

"I missed you too so much, I stole one of your teddies. I'm a big boy I don't sleep with teddies anymore, but it reminded me of you." he says while I wipe his tears away smiling at my not so little brother.

"Mom" my brother tries to catch her attention. "Not now Elliot. This insane doctor doesn't know how to do his job he says your sissy might never wake up."She says not even glancing our way.

Everyone continue arguing with the poor doctor while my brother just rolls his eyes. It might not be the right time but a laugh escapes my lips.

It's great to be back home!

Everyone is silent instantly when they hear my laugh. Turning to me slowly. Lijah runs up pulling me into a tight hug, kissing me anywhere his lips can reach in this close proximity.

My parents break down in tears and everyone comes in for a big family hug.

Apparently I was in a coma for a week and a half. But I'm awake now and safe and I am not leaving my people again.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°