VWWDC 8

"Show yourself! Tell me! You told them to go to our place so they could hurt us!" Jungkook yelled, looking back to see three glowing eyes staring at him

"What a brave omega, am I right?" One of them said, laughing. Jungkook just glared, he didn't care. But as they got close, he closes his eyes and just waited for the sharp fangs that'll came in contact with his skin. But nothing came. Reopening his eyes, he's met with someone's back. He looked at his back up and down, raising his brow.
"Go away before we kill you guys" He hears and immediately knew who he is. He growls, pushing the guy's back.

"You were the one-" He's cut off as the vampire covered his mouth.
"I know, but we weren't the one who told them to go there" Taehyung says, staring at Jungkook's glowing eyes. Jungkook bit his hand, making him wince.
"What the fuck is your problem?!" Taehyung says, shaking his hand to try and get off the pain from the bite.
"Your fellow vampires going to our place and hurting my brother and other werewolves is my problem!" Jungkook yelled, crossing his arms.

"Gosh, just kiss" They look to the side, and seeing another vampire.
"And who the heck is he?! You brought him here to kill me?!" Jungkook says, glaring.
"Hi, I'm Yoongi, your mate's brother" Yoongi says, nodding at Jungkook. The omega just rolled his eyes, making Yoongi laugh.
"I like you, be like that to my brother" Yoongi says, chuckling. Taehyung glared at him, rolling his eyes.
"Why did you come here? It's dangerous, some vampires are scattered here, right now" Taehyung says, worry laced in his voice.

Jungkook looked at him, turning soft for only a second.

"Because your fellow vampires hurt my fellow werewolves, how many times do I have to tell you-"