30. T-That's.......

"Jungkook, you have to tell your grandfather about this" Taehyung said, looking up from the letter for the thirteenth time. Jungkook still didn't look away from the wall. He didn't even reply to Taehyung. 

He looked down and slowly brought his head down, letting it fall into his hands with a thud. "I worked soo hard..." he mumbled. 

Taehyung could practically feel his heart twist at the sight. He knew how hard Jungkook had worked to prove himself to all the sharks in the outside world. He had heard too many stories in the company in the past week and a half that he had worked there. 

He got up and sprinted down to the living room. "Mr. Je-HARABEOJI!!!" he yelled, remembering that Hyungsik asked him to address him the way Jungkook did. He almost stumbled on the last step, but barely caught himself. 

"HARABEOJI!!!!" he yelled again. "What happened?!?!" Hyungsik yelled back. "Harabeoji!! Look at this!!" Taehyung exclaimed, skidding to a stop in front of Hyungsik. 

Bong Soon, who was sitting right beside him with her knitting needles and yarn, stopped knitting and put the items aside to look at the letter that Taehyung gave to Hyungsik. 

"Jungkook's older brother sent him this letter!!" he exclaimed as Hyungsik read the letter. Bong Soon's face fell immediately and she looked away. She looked slightly disappointed, but Taehyung brushed it off. The letter and the guy were important at the moment. 

He turned back to Hyungsik, only to find him smirking strangely. "About time" he snorted. Taehyung could hear nothing but evilness and smugness in that snort. 

His jaw fell open and his eyes popped out. "Wh-What do you mean, 'about time'?" he asked, but he already understood what it meant. That was when he realized it. 

Traitors always live right under one's nose. 

"What part of 'about time' is hard to understand?" Hyungsik asked, muting the TV so that he could talk to Taehyung without the background noise. 

"HE FUCKING TRUSTED YOU HIS WHOLE LIFE!!! HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO HIM?!?! HE WORKED SOO FUCKING HARD TO BRING UP THE COMPANY AND PROVE HIMSELF TO EVERYONE!!! HOW CAN YOU JUST GIVE IT TO SOMEONE ELSE?!?!" Taehyung yelled, his face reddening alarmingly fast with the rushing rage. 

"It is my company and my wish. And I wanna give it to my older grandson. Keep your nose out of this" Hyungsik said. "Halmeoni, you are okay with this?!" Taehyung asked. Bong Soon didn't look at him. She just sighed sadly. 

"Shame on you guys" Taehyung almost spat at them. "Shame on you for taking advantage of the blind trust he has on you. We don't need your fucking company. We can live withou-" "Taehyung, stop. Don't yell at them" Jungkook suddenly said, slowly walking towards the main door. 

Hurt and betrayal were painted clearly on Jungkook's face. Taehyung was sure it was crushing him internally. "Where are you going?!" he asked. Jungkook stopped walking and turned back to answer. "He asked me to meet him at the McD outside the company".

"When?" Taehyung asked. "He sent a text just now" Jungkook said. "I'll come with you" Taehyung said immediately. "No. He asked me to come alone and said he'll shoot me if I come with someone else. He just wants to have a peaceful talk" Jungkook said. 

He didn't want Taehyung to come with him and put their lives at danger. It was better to just do what his brother asked him to do. 

"Okay. Please be careful" Taehyung said. Jungkook nodded and left the room without sparing a glance at the couple on the couch. "WAIT!!" Taehyung suddenly yelled and ran to him. 

Before Jungkook could even turn completely, Taehyung flew at him and slammed his lips onto Jungkook's lips. He didn't give Jungkook a chance to respond to the kiss. It took some time for Jungkook to cool Taehyung down and take control of the kiss. 

"Remember that I'm waiting for you" Taehyung said, panting after pulling out of the kiss. Jungkook ran his tongue across his lips and bent forward to steal a peck. He hovered over the lips, with his eyes concentrated on those swollen lips. "I will" he whispered and pecked him again and left. 

Taehyung walked towards the stairs without looking at Bong Soon and Hyungsik. "Taehyung, sto-" "SHUT UP!! I DON'T WANNA HEAR A SINGLE WORD FROM YOU!!" Taehyung yelled without even turning his head or stopping on the stairs. 

"Just list-" Bong Soon started. "I SAID FUCKING SHUT UP!!!!" Taehyung yelled again and ran to their bedroom. He slammed the door shut and panted hard out of anger. He felt the blood in his body rush to his face. He could practically feel the flow of the blood in his head. 

He yelled loudly and kicked the nightstand hard, causing the night lamp to tumble down and crash into a thousand pieces. He just couldn't get his head around the fact that Jungkook's grandparents betrayed him soo easily. 

To be honest, he didn't care about the company. He could live happily even without the company. The betrayal was the thing that was getting him worked up. 

He had respected Hyungsik and Bong Soon a lot in the past month and a half that he had known them. He really didn't think they would betray their own grandson like this. 

His hands shook as he reached for his phone and called Jimin. 

"Yah, I am busy now" Jimin said the second he answered the call. 
"Ohh....will you be free tonight?" Taehyung asked. 
"Yeah, I guess. What's wrong?" Jimin asked. He could hear the tightness in Taehyung's voice. 
"A lot happened and I honestly don't wanna talk about it now. Let's grab a drink tonight" Taehyung said. 
"Sure. Night Height?" Jimin asked. 
"Yeah. I'll see you there at seven" Taehyung said. 
"Okay" Jimin said and hung up. 

Taehyung was just about to kick the nightstand again when he noticed a slip of thick paper near the bedroom door. "Taehyung? Just look at that photo and then we can talk" Hyungsik said from outside. 

Taehyung frowned at it. He had half a mind to tear the photo out without even looking at it. But curiosity got the best of him. He was sure the photo was a picture of Jungkook's family. He wanted to know what Jungkook's parents looked like. He wanted to know what Jungkook's brother looked like. 

He walked to the door and bent down to pick up the photo. He sighed heavily before turning the photo, only to let it fall from his hands as waves of shock hit him over and over again. 

He took a step backwards and tripped over his own feet, landing hard on his ass. 

He didn't have to think hard to recognize those familiar faces. 

"Taehyung, let's talk" Hyungsik said from outside, knowing Taehyung was going to talk now. 

"But...B-But..t-that's......Aunt Jihyo.....and....Jiminie....."

*******************

BOOM

CLAP

THE SOUND IN MY HEART 

AND THE BEAT GOES ON AND ON AND ON AND ON ON 

Bet you didn't expect this. (Smirking evilly)