Chapter 57

Main song - Powerful by Major Lazer
Status - Summary song, not chapter song

Other songs - Lose Myself Tonight by OneRepublic and Crowded Room by Selena Gomez.
Status - both these songs are summary songs.

How hot does he look in this pic though?!

AIDEN POV:

We finally get to the party and it was already in full swing, well as full swing as it could be with no alcohol. Music played loudly while people grinded against one another on the sand. There were people making out and people swimming, there were even a few people playing chicken but I doubted that was on the cards for tonight for us after last night.

There were already people staring at Em so I skillfully catch up to Toby who was in front of the girls, blocking her front from the many prying eyes. Luckily for me, James and Tiffanny were grinding on the dance floor meaning that James had maybe given up on Em, one could only hope.

Alex, Liam, Cooper, and Amy catch up to us. Amy looked as good as ever in her brightly colored outfits and as always, Liam trails behind her, trying to block as much of her as he could from all the looks she was receiving.

"Let's dance," Amy grins excitedly, grabbing on to Em and Charlie's wrists and dragging them to the dance floor. Charlie looks as confident as ever on the dance floor, her confidence matching Amy's whilst Em looks extremely carefree, moving her hips in all the right ways. A few times, guys approach the girls, obviously wanting to grind with them but Amy forces them all away. Thank fuck for her, I'd have to compliment her bright makeup later as a thank you.

"Seriously man, all your staring is getting a bit creepy," Toby smirks from beside me, getting the attention from all the boys. Carter and Blake don't look the least bit surprised as they already knew but Liam, Alex, and Cooper all look a little shocked, maybe even impressed.

"Dude, are you crushing on Emily?" Alex asks, astonishment lacing his words.

"Have you really not noticed?" Carter smiles.

"Yeah bro, he's fucking whipped," Blake chimes in, Toby laughs loudly and the others all chuckle.

"Fuck off," I roll my eyes at all of them.

"Never thought I'd see the day where the Aiden settled down," Liam shrugs.

"Fuckin oath, I thought you guys were just fucking," Cooper adds.

"They haven't even kissed yet," Toby rolls his eyes.

"You haven't fucked her OR kissed her and you're still into her? Damn she must be good," Cooper replies, evident shock in his voice.

"Fuck off Cooper, don't talk about her like that," I respond to his crude language. He sticks his hands up in surrender and I roll my eyes at him. Almost instantly, Carter's eyes widen.