62| Creepy

"Emery?" I heard someone calling me, I looked around while still holding my brother only to find a guy with a big smile on his lips

His smile is bugging me but who am I to judge. That smile, it's giving  me some vibes that I shouldn't be on.

"Do you remember me?" He asked again with a hint of something suspicious in his eyes.

"I---." I couldn't finished my statement when someone block my view.

I'm facing Erman's back as he leaned closer to that guy, whispering something to his ear. I couldn't hear them but quite catch up with some words, away, dead and off limit.

I was about to say something when they cut me off again by pushing me away from that area. My sick brother is the one pushed me away from that tense place but gentle enough not to hurt me.

___________

"Ugh! How do we do this?!" Cora shouts frustratedly while throwing the tent poles away from us.

You might be wondering, we've been trying to assemble this tent for about half an hour now but we still haven't done anything good.

Some of our schoolmates already set there tent a couple meters away from us but we're still here trying to solve this puzzles to what we call tent y'll.

My Jenkins family, specifically our dad and Ezo was the only one who knows about this tent building thingy. They're not here to help us so we gotta find someone or some ways to assemble the tent.

Cora, Khlai and I are the tent mates because this tent is ginormous which fits at for least 4 to 5 people inside. It's perfect for us specially with all the things we have.

"I swear if this thing won't cooperate with me then I'll castrate painfully!!!" Khlai gritted out, I mean who wouldn't get irritated with this stuff.

"I'm hungry." I muttered out of nowhere while rubbing my nonexistent belly. They both rolled their eyes on me while placing there hands on their hips.

"You just ate 10 minutes ago Em." Cora said amusingly which makes me pout.

"You took it remember." I whined while trying to assemble the tent again. Oh come on!

"What's going on in here?" I heard him say as I shifted my body to face him. The guy earlier which I find creepy.

"Er--- who are you?" Khlai asked while directly pointing her finger to his direction with her skeptical look.

"Nice to meet you I'm Kiroel but you can call me Kiro, I'm Emery's friend." He said with full of confidence. At that makes my eyes immediately on wide, totally shock at some point.

Is he crazy? I didn't even know nor familiar with him. This dude is scaring me.

"Oh really?" Cora asked while folding her arms in front him after seeing my reaction awhile ago.