Chapter 58

Song - Heaven by Julia Micheals
Status - MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR SUMMERY SONG!!!! I feel like this song literally tells the story of The Bad Boys Exception.

Song - Heaven by Julia MichealsStatus - MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR SUMMERY SONG!!!! I feel like this song literally tells the story of The Bad Boys Exception

EMILY POV:

We had just gotten to the party and it seemed like everyone was already having the time of their lives. I walk beside Charlie as she tells me about her conversation with Luke last night but if I was being honest, I wasn't really paying attention. I couldn't stop thinking about Aiden, he was so damn attractive and the fact that he knew just made him all the more hotter.

He was wearing black board shorts and a loose white button-up with the buttons mostly down, I didn't know what was hotter, his signature bad-boy looks with his black jeans and leather jacket, or this new party look.

Today had been one of the best days yet, I had stayed with Aiden all day and had the best time. This morning I had woken up in my underwear and crop top so knowing that I had stripped during the night embarrassed me to no ends, but as always, Aiden had unawkwarded the situation. I was hoping that he didn't notice my attire this morning, but I wasn't sure.

I get eyecontact with Amy and her and the boys all walk over to us, Amy grinning excitedly in her neon pink set. I loved how confident Amy was, I only wished I could pull that off. As soon as Amy approached us, she drags Charlie and I to the dance floor. I laugh at her but oblige.

Dancing with Charlie and Amy was always fun but a little intimidating because Charlie was an amazing dancer and Amy was so confident on the dance floor, I was neither of those things but I was only there to have fun.

I laugh with the girls as we all dance to the beat, on several occasions, boys came over to us but thankfully Amy scared them away. As always, Charlie stood out the most, knowing exactly when and how to move her body.

"This song is shit, lets get the boys!!" Amy enthuses. Charlie and I agree, laughing at her enthusiasm. We walk over to the boys and I don't think any of them notice us, I couldn't help but wonder what they were talking about.

"Fuck off Cooper, don't talk about her like that," I hear Aiden defend someone when I'm in earshot. Again, I can't help but wonder who they were talking about.

"Talk about who?" Amy questions, I inwardly thank her for asking the question I was curious about.

"My sisters," Aiden quickly responds and worry automatically courses through me. Were they okay? Was this about Bates?

"Are they okay?" I ask.

"Yeah, he's just being an ass," Aiden replies, and relief floods through me.

I go to say something but get interrupted by a stunning girl. She was obviously the Tiffany of another school, she definitely had the looks for it. I find myself a little jealous, I would never look like this girl with her golden hair and green eyes, I was just plain old me.