𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 10 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

Y/N exited the principal's office, feeling satisfied. She was done. She didn't have to worry about Oh-So-Hyun anymore... she and Mr. Woo would both be expelled. 

When she lifted her gaze up from the pavement of the school, she saw that one person that helped her out. He told her what was the right thing to do, that day in the bathroom when they were stuck. She figured out that her revenge would be doing the right thing; reporting an inappropriate case that occurred in school, nothing more. After that, she just had to forget everything, weirdly for two years she's been wanting to crash So-Hyun completely, but it seems like a few right words could make it right.

Y/N couldn't even imagine the trouble she could've caused if she wouldn't have listened to Jimin. It was way better solving it off peacefully.

There Jimin stood, leaning against her locker with a bright smile, and judging by Y/N's face, he knew she did well. She almost jumped onto him, somewhat feeling grateful for pushing her to do the right thing. "Jimin!" she squealed as she hugged him, leaving him surprised and making his heart flutter at the same time. "Thank you, thank you!" 

"I didn't do anything..." Jimin chuckled as they pulled away, she shook her head in response. To her, his words were everything and she felt very satisfied, not because So-Hyun was going to be expelled, but because she was free. Free from this vendetta-like imagination, free from struggling to make choice as to whether she should post that picture or not, free from the rage she felt while looking at So-Hyun and free from one of her millions of problems in her life.

...

As Jimin and Y/N were in Professor Joon's class, a loud voice rang throughout the whole school. "Oh So-Hyun and Professor Woo, please report to the principal's office immediately! Repeat, repeat. Oh So-Hyun and Professor Woo, please report to the principal's office immediately!" Jimin who was sitting at the front of the class turned to look at Y/N with a comforting smile as she smiled back at him.

"Hey! What are those smiles? Since when do you smile at Jimin?" Lori nudged Y/N with her elbow as she whispered, looking at the two suspiciously. Mr. Joon cleared his throat, interrupting them. "Today after school, you better tell me everything!" she said warningly and Y/N nodded with a somewhat peaceful feeling.

...

'Knock, knock'

"Come in!" the principal replied dryly as he expected one of the two on the other side of the door. "Have a seat Ms. Oh." So-Hyun nodded, taking a seat in front of him as she played with her fingers worriedly. Not long after, Mr. Woo had arrived, a panicky feeling attacking both of them as their eyes met the principal's gaze which portrayed disappointment. "You probably know why I called you two here, but just in case you don't-" he threw his phone across the table, showing that one picture that Y/N had shot of them. 

A gasp left So-Hyun's lips as she remembered her friends showing her the very same picture, saying that someone from Mr. Joon's class had sent the picture. That's when her jaw clenched and she slammed her fists on the table, "Who gave you this!?!" she asked, completely forgetting the shitty situation she was in. "Who. The. Hell. Gave. You. This. Picture?!?" she spoke each word clearly and emotionlessly.

"I can't reveal the identity of the reporter." Mr. Chu simply said, making her scoff as she looked away.

"It must be that bitch, right? Fucking Han Y/N!" she muttered, this time it was the principal's turn to smash his fist against the table. 

"Language! You aren't in the position to speak like this, especially in front of me! And you!" he pointed at Mr. Woo who seemed to be zoned out until he snapped out of it, "Why aren't you saying anything!?! Do you understand how inappropriate this is?" 

"I know." he adjusted his glasses, knowing that there was no escape from what he's done. Compared to So-Hyun, he was very passive, he would accept his punishment easily. However, that's not how it worked for her.

"Let me just get to the point," the principal stated, "You," he pointed at Mr. Woo, "I'm very disappointed to know you have betrayed the school policy just like that, I didn't expect that, but you are fired! And you!" he switched his finger to the right, where she stood, "You are expelled!" she gritted her teeth and grabbed the principal's collar.

"You can't do that and you know it well!" she spat, but he lightly pushed her away into her chair.

"Yes, I can. This time daddy won't help you either, we have stopped our business with your father, so whatever he does, we won't change our mind!" after those words, she stormed out of the door and walked to the bathroom.

She looked at her ugly reflection in the mirror, tears were streaming down her cheeks, smudging her L'Oréal mascara as she stops herself from falling against the sink. Not being able to look at her own reflection any longer, she hung her head low until she heard the knob of the bathroom twist. She ran into a stall and slammed to door shut, "Okay, sure! Let's meet at the park today at four-thirty!" 

"That bitch!" - Oh So-Hyun thought as she heard Y/N's voice, she was probably talking to Lori. She then opened the door of the small, stinky stall only to stand face to face with one of the people she hated the most. 

A gasp of surprise left Y/N's lips as she stared up at her enemy's messy figure, low-key liking the sight. However, Jimin's words popped up in her mind, and she decided not to cause any trouble, so she just tried to walk past her. But of course, So-Hyun grabbed her should and stopped her, "You piece of shit! It was you, right?" 

"I just reported an issue in this school. I did the right thing..." she held back a smile as she spoke with confidence, making So-Hyun scoff. She tightened her grip onto Y/N's wrist as she stared at her with pure hatred.

"Han Y/N, just know that this is not over!" she warned pointing right at her face before storming out of the bathroom, leaving Y/N slightly worried.

To be continued...

Published Date: November 19th 2020

[Edited Date: 23rd December 2020]

-Jɪᴍɪɴᴀɴᴅʜɪsᴊᴀᴍs 💜