1

The strong scent and aroma of cigar filled the air around the drunk humans who swayed their bodies carelessly, dancing their hearts out in the packed up party hall. A few bodies were crashing into each other while the others were already lustfully devouring each other's faces on the pretext of what they called as "making out".

This was one of the typical Mafia syndicate reunions which people popularly coined as "The biggest meet of Mafia world". The loud music in the background and the dimmed lights added to the intimidating and horrendous effects of the criminals present in the room. 

Clicking your heels against the marble floor of the hall, you plastered a counterfeiting smile on your cherry-like lips as you greeted the chiefs of various mafia syndicates of the underworld. "Mr. Will, what a surprising pleasure to meet you.", you said your professionally practiced line as you greeted the glum-faced man.

Scanning your body from head to toe, Mr. Will gave you a sly smirk. Your outfit was definitely appealing to men and you couldn't help but mentally kill Mr. Will in your head about at least a million times and that too in a million different ways for eye-raping you.

Controlling the erupting anger in your heart, you gritted your teeth and hugged the middle-aged man. "Ah, the same goes to you too, Miss Kang. I'm extremely delighted to acquaint myself with such a gorgeous and heavenly woman.", he complimented you while his hands lingered on your bare shoulder for an uncomfortably long time. 

Freeing yourself from his filthy hands politely, you tried to cut-short the conversation in order to escape from the arising uncomfortable situation your father had pushed you into. "Well, Dark Angels mafia syndicate is really glad and overjoyed at gaining such a powerful alliance like yours. I wish that we will continue to respect and abide by the treaty between Dark Angels and Cyrus gangs.", you politely negotiated.

Mr. Will looked quite disinterested and displeased at your choice of words and your intention of discussing only business related stuff while he wished to have some good time with you. "Yeah, yeah. We will make sure to abide by our end of treaty.", he unprofessionally said while asking for a cigar from his right-hand man and immediately bringing it to his lips.

 "It is necessary that the biggest mafia syndicates of Korea, precisely, your syndicate Cyrus and my syndicate Dark Angels remain at peace, without elliciting any war or bad blood between us and continue with our own business without any hurdles in our way.", you professionally stated while bowing down at him.

"Yeah, yeah. Right.", he said while rolling his eyes and turning around, ready to take his leave. Clearly, he came here to seduce you and to get you into his bed but the way you were dedicatingly talking about work, gave him an idea that under no circumstances, he would be able to get what he desired.

"How did it go?", you heard a voice speak behind you and you turned around to see your dear brother standing behind you with an amused smile on his lips. He was trying his level best to control his laughter which made you more angry. "Honestly, this is why I hate these mafia syndicate meets. It is supposed to be a meet to establish peace and avoid conflicts in civilian areas and to settle any major issues between any mafia gangs, not for random partying and sleeping with sluts. I absolutely abhor these shese snotty arrogant mafia men with wailing dicks looking for holes to fill.", you scoffed.

Your brother, Mark, erupted in a roaring laughter at your words. "Oh my dear sister, that is the way it works for mafias. Don't act like you're witnessing this for the first time, lioness.", he said while putting his arm around your shoulder and widely smiling at you. "Come on, I guess you advocated for enough peace treaties for today. Let's have some fresh air outside this poison filled jail.", he said and led you out.