Chapter 11

"Kimono!!!!" Asta shouted.

Asta, Magna, and Noelle were all shocked as Kimono fell to the ground.

"You'll pay for this!" Asta yelled.

"That kid may be annoying, to aggressive in some situations, brutaly honest sometimes, and have a single trait that I like" Magna said in a cold voice" But he is a member of the Black Bulls just like us, and we won't let you hurt him anymore."

"Fire Magic: Prison Death Scattershot"

"If I'm going to beat him, I need to use the last amount of magic I have left" Magna thought.

"I've had enough of these surprises" the pale man thought.

The pale man was barely able to dodge the spell. After the spell was done, exhausted, Magna collapsed to the ground.

"To bad your last amount of magic was wasted like this" the pale man remarked.

"It wasn't wasted!" Asta shouted from behind him.

Asta was behind him the whole time and Magna actually aimed it at Asta so he can deflect it towards the pale man with a clear shot. The pale man attempted to dodge it but Kimono somehow had enough magic left so he wooded his legs to the ground.

"I said I'd get you" Kimono thought.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!" the pale man yelled.

After the pale man was hit he was about to get up until stopped him.

"I can still move you know!" Asta exclaimed as he was about to hit him on his shoulder.

"I really lost, to a group of children" the pale man asked himself.

"W- Wait" the pale man pleaded.

"Like hell I will!" Asta responded coldly.

Asta hit his sword right in his shoulder making him collide to the floor. And for his minions, they were already knocked out from Magna's spell from before.

"Yeah!!!!!!" Asta screamed at the top of his lunges" I did it!!!!"

"You did well Astaaa" Kimono attempted to say before coughing up blood.

"Don't talk, you need to rest" Noelle said  while on two knees trying to treat his wounds.

"Thank you Noelle" Kimono barely got out before passing out on the ground.

"Argghh" Magna groaned as he was trying to get up.

"Magna!" Asta exclaimed running towards him" We were so cool!"

"Yeah, me a little more than you though" Magna barely got out.

The pale man and his little minions got wrapped up in like a fire rope created by Magna.

"He seems to be in critical condition, I need to stop the bleeding" Noelle thought.

"Asta!" Noelle exclaimed.

"Oh that's right, I forgot about Kimono" Asta thought as he dashed in Noelle and Kimonos direction.

"Is he okay?" Asta asked.

"Yeah, we just need to apply pressure on his wounds to stop the bleeding" Noelle responded

Asta chose to put his shirt over his wounds on his upper body, making Noelle blush.

"Wha-What are you doing Stupidsta?" Noelle asked.

"Quickly, put your robe on his leg" Asta demanded.

"Now way, I don't wanna get my robe messy for this peasa...."

"Noelle!" Asta cut her off "If we don't cover his now, he is going to bleed out."

"Don't worry, I'll do it" Magna volunteered.

Magna then put his shirt on his wound to completely stop the bleeding.

"Here are some bandages" Noelle said out of the blue.

"You had these the whole time!!!" Asta and Magna yelled at her at the same time.

Noelle bandaged him up and Asta put him on his back. But then, as soon as Magna was about to interrogate the pale man and his minions, they just turned into water.