Plastic

Yes, this is an ACTUAL chapter, not one of those special fillers.

We're close, my boys. We're getting close to the end!

Well, sorta...

I have a thing planned out, and it's gonna get super complicated.

I will say though... I am planning on making a second book... as soon as season 5 comes out.

Going back and reading this story, I kinda cringe at the plot holes and errors I made. Kinda makes me wanna do a remake far into the future...

But eh, enjoy!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~

You miss your Eri already...

You chewed on your heroes license and ignored Mina's hot break dancing.

"IF YOU'RE GONNA WEAR SOMETHING UNDER YOUR SKIRT, YOU MIGHT AS WELL NOT WEAR A SKIRT!!!" Mineta shrieked before getting pounded on the head by Hagakure.

Midoriya was muttering about something while staring at Mina. And you started chanting something in your head to keep your mind off of your baby Eri...

'Pussypussypussypussy, I like chicken nuggies-' you chanted to yourself, bored out of your mind and slowly finding yourself drifting from existence itself.

While you were dozing off, Mina began teaching Midoriya and Aoyama how to dance. The two of them tried to copy her, buuuut...

At least Aoyama was putting his heart into it.

Oh, Jirou almost shanked Kalimari with her ear jacks... would you look at that...

Your vision slowly blurred and you laid your head on your desk, still chewing your license. Nobody looked over, simply assuming you were just going to take a short nap while they chatted away, which you were.

It's so strange.

You're so tired.

But you slept well last...

"Ayo wake the fuck up."

Your eyes fluttered for a second before snapping open to see a bunch of familiar faces looking down on you.

"Villain me...?"
"Yeah yeah, can you get off of Dabi, you're crushing him."

"Oh shit."

You got up to find the man gasping for air and holding his chest. Apparently, you appeared above him and fell on his chest while he was sleeping on the couch.

"Damn, ya good?" Kurogiri narrowed one eye while widening the other at Dabi, who just nodded his head.

"Jeez, sorry, I don't usually appear like that."
"Yeah, usually..." 'Villain' you said with her hands resting on her hips.

"It's so good to see you again, Miss One Punch! We've been doing well so far, but we did indeed miss your company!" A large hand grabbed yours and shook it and you looked up to see the beaked Nomu, Tim.

"Oh Tim- hey, you got more clothes on!"
"Yes! What a relief that is too! I felt like an animal while walking around shirtless!" He said and pushed his glasses up with an approving smile- not that he wasn't smiling already.

"So this is the (L/n) from another universe..." a soft spoken but familiar voice said.

You looked towards the voice only for your face to darken at the familiar face. While his colors were different, there was no mistaking him.