« Chapter 4 » || 10 months of Training||

𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲...

"But as punishment for the next week you'll train without your quirk!" M/n flashed a smile.

Y/n froze.
"That m-means-"
M/n quickly cut her off. "Shouta and I will be training with you no mirror dimension with uncle Strange."

"Oh and the dishes are waiting for you!" M/n walked up the stairs to her room.

Y/n dragged herself over to the kitchen to see a small amount of dishes.
"Oh I thought it was going to be worse.."
A portal would open above the sink dropping more dishes.

"Sorry Y/n. Your moms idea."
To think her own uncle betrayed her like this.

"MOTHER FUC-"

"NO CURSING!"

☁︎︎

Third P.O.V
Location: Strange Residence, Musutafu Japan.

Y/n was full of energy. Almost nothing could stand in her way. She ran down the stairs swiping a brownie off the counter.

Yeah they were for the demons- I mean children next door but she didn't care, because it was the weekend! The days she freely got to use her quirk and see her only other relative from her mom.

"Y/n! Remember you aren't training with Uncle Stephen this weekend!" M/n called out.

The teen's heart broke in half.
How could I forget..

The thought of hand to hand combat training without quirks made the girl faint. Like literally. She actually fainted.

Ding Dong!

M/n came downstairs ignoring her daughter's body laid out on the floor.
She opened the door letting the tired man into her home.

"Shota! Glad you could make it."

"M/n."

They stood in awkward silence until M/n just walked away, dragging her daughter from the kitchen.

"Okay! Follow me." 
M/n led him to a room full of ancient books and artifacts. She dialed a number into an old phone, making the wall beside it open with a ding.

They stood in the elevator quietly, M/n looking disappointingly at Y/n and Aizawa leaning on the side with his eyes closed.

The elevator opened, revealing a big training arena with seating risers on the sides.
M/n dragged Y/n to the middle as Aizawa sat on the riser watching them.

M/n kneeled next to Y/n's ear giving a shout that could rival Bakugo's
"GET UP."

Y/n shot up, looking at her surroundings.

So I really wasn't dreaming.
She stood up making a finger gun pointing it towards Aizawa.
"Hey Hobo."
His gaze wasn't even on her but faced upwards.