eight ☁️

Thanks for 1k of reading

Ni-Ki's blood was boiling but he had to keep it cool in front of Sunoo and Sunghoon.

-"Does he have some manners ? Uh it's disgusting I'm just beside them stop doing your weird shit"
Ni-Ki thought

Sunghoon muttered something in Sunoo's ear that Ni-Ki couldn't heard.

-" Act like it's natural, I don't sense your friend or bully i don't know what kind of relation you both have now but I'm sure he is being nice with you to hurt you really bad afterwards "

Ni-Ki didn't really mind about what Sunghoon had said at Sunoo. It was probably some cheesy things that couple usually say at each other.

Sunoo, him, seem to be more comfortable with Sunghoon's arm around his waist. After what Sunghoon said he started to think about how Ni-Ki changed to be nicer with him and meaner with Yeo-ra. But naive as he is, he just thought that Ni-Ki decided to truly change in a better person.

-"I have finish my part of the job" exclaimed Ni-Ki

-" Really ?! Wow you were fast ... I don't even make the half of mine "

-" I can help you "

But not only Ni-Ki said that ... Sunghoon too and now it was pretty awkward. Sunoo only looked at his paper on the desk to avoid the battle of sight of the oldest and younger one.

-" I'm in his class, I know how our teacher would rate us. No need to bother us with your help sunbae."

Ni-Ki arrogant as he is, offered to Sunghoon one of his famous smirk.

-" I had the same teacher and the same subject as you last year. I had the higher score so I'm in a better condition to help Sunoo... and I don't think that he wants to have some help from someone like you."

-" someone like me ?! What does it mean ?! "

-" A fucking bully who likes to hurt people for his own satisfaction "

Okay ... he can acknowledge that sometimes he wasn't nice with Sunoo but except the fact that he almost slapped him, Ni-Ki never did something too bad to Sunoo. So he was kinda shocked by Sunghoon's words.

-" Is that what you think of me... Sunoo ? "

Sunoo lowered his head

-" Sunghoon is not wrong ... you had hurt me really bad "

-" I thought I've already said that the locker thing wasn't me but that stupid Kyungmin "

-" it's wasn't him though ! And you hurt me with your words, what you have said about me was awful ! "

Sunoo didn't want to cry, not in front of Ni-Ki and not in front of Sunghoon. He wanted for once to be strong.

-" I will go ... don't want to bother or even hurt you anymore "

Ni-Ki put all of his things inside his back pack again and ran toward the exit of the library.

He was angry but not against Sunoo for not beliving that he could change but against Sunghoon for interfering between him and Sunoo.

Sunoo on the verge of tears kept his head down not wanting to face his fake boyfriend.

-" he is gone now "

-" I ... know ... "

-" What's wrong ? "

-" I just don't think it's a good thing ... we should stop that little game. It doesn't really matter if he still bully me but he looked so hurt to see us together... I don't want to hurt him anymore "

Again ... Sunoo was being too nice with Ni-Ki. He let him win against Sunghoon , for the moment, but Sunoo was really worried to don't have any chances now to be close again with Ni-Ki like they were today.

Sunghoon stayed quiet, he ruined all his chance to flirt with Sunoo and he had to let him go now.

-" Oh ... if you want so ... but that boy is not right for you. You definitly need someone who can protect you at all cost ... like me."