Chapter 52

And we're back from commercial...

-

Niy POV

"I just told you I don't give a damn." I huffed.

"Well you need to give a damn Aniya." Jay stressed.

"DO WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANNA DO! You're gonna do that anyways. You never cared about what I had to say anyways." I rolled my eyes getting off the sofa.

"You mean that shit G?" He followed behind me.

"Yes!" I slammed the bathroom door in his face.

I sat on the sink kicking my feet.

"I know this nigga better come in here." I mumbled rubbing my belly.

I heard a thump on the other side of the door. I walked to my side and slid down.

"What the hell we doing Niy real talk? One day we cool, the next we arguing. We can't bring no baby into this world like this." He confessed.

"I want you to be transparent and honest, I'll do the same. I never got over you cheating." I shrugged.

"Huh?" I heard him.

"Do I forgive you? Absolutely. But there's not a day that goes by where I don't replay that in my head. What woulda happened if I wouldn't have walked in? Would she be carrying your baby?" My lip quivered.

"I thought we been passed this shit." He mumbled.

I stood up opening the door. He turned around looking up at me.

"You hurt me Jay'shawn, real talk you hurt me. I've been cheated on and lied to before. But from you? I'd never expect that. We was way better than that. I had my friends talking to me about the love we shared, and yo ass just embarrassed me. I'm not even mad, I'm hurt. I'm disappointed that we even have to have this conversation. I love you, but am I still in love with you?" I wiped my tears.

"Wait you tryna say we done?" He sprang up.

"I don't know Jay, I don't." I walked passed him going upstairs.

I sat on the bed, the one person I should call, my mother, is no where to be found. I sighed and grabbed my keys.

"I'll be back." I softly said grabbing my bag.

"Love you too." He mumbled going up the steps. I sighed and walked out the house.

"Hey siri, call Ma." I pulled outta the driveway.

"Hello! Is the baby here?" Aunt Shannon's voice filled the car.

"No." I laughed.

"Okay thank god. What's going on babes?" She answered.

"I need some advice, can I co-Door will be unlocked." She cut me off. I bit my lip and thought about how my own mother wouldn't even drop anything like that for me.

30 minutes later I pulled up at her house, locking my car and getting out.

"MA!" I yelled walking in.

"I'm in here!" She yelled from the kitchen. 

"Ouh you cooking?" I walked in.

"Gotta feed my grandchild." She smiled hugging me.

"Thanks ma." I sat at the island.

"So whats tea?" She turned around facing me. 

"I just, I love Jay, I really do. But am I settling? Shits been so hard lately, so much has happened. It's not as easy as it was before, we have a child, a house, a boat load of responsibilities. I just turned 19, am I giving my prime years away to something that's not even gonna work? We've been fighting for so long, is even worth fighting for anymore?" I ranted.